Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Martin MacNeill Murder Trial - WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
(10-05-2013, 01:45 AM)username Wrote: Sounds like of a hellofaguy.

You ain't kidding.

I just read about 40 articles on this case.

MacNeill is one of the worst (and most effective) sociopaths I can recall reading about.

-After Michele's death, MacNeill abandoned his teen-aged daughter in the Ukraine in order to steal her identity for his girlfriend.

-He had his girlfriend file a lien on the family house (which was in Michele's name when she died) because, investigators suspect, he didn't want his older daughters to make a claim to it. The daughters were in the process of trying to adopt their younger adopted siblings after their dad announced he was going to give them away.

-His son, Damian, was the only one in the family who claimed to believe that his dad hadn't killed his mom. Apparently, Damian was quite aggressive and made violent threats in defending his dad on Twitter. Investigators had to contact the law school he was attending and warn them that Damian could be a ticking time bomb. Damian killed himself by overdosing on scrips shortly thereafter.

- MacNeill filed a motion to dismiss the case against him after his son's suicide. He was pointing the finger at his dead son for Michele's death; his son who was never a suspect and had literally defended his dad to his own death.

- Several women have been verified to have had affairs with MacNeill during his marriage; several others have come forward and claim to have been raped by him.

- The number and nature of other deaths surrounding this dude just don't happen naturally or by coincidence, IMO.

There's more; this was the best overview, but it's pretty long. It's so effed-up, but a fascinating read/case if you have a little time.
GOOD ARTICLE: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/70008....html?pg=1

MacNeill needs to go away forever - extreme danger to anyone who crosses his path. No doubt about it, in my mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHO'S YOUR DADDY? Martin MacNeill Murder Trial - by HairOfTheDog - 10-05-2013, 02:35 AM