Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Martin MacNeill Murder Trial - WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
(11-09-2013, 11:45 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Hallelujah! I'm so happy they saw through all his lies & I'm happy for the kids too. This is a good & just verdict. TaTa, muthafucka.

Really happy for the kids too, and Michele's sister and nieces. They pushed very hard to get Martin MacNeill charged with murder. I don't think the state could have prosecuted him without the circumstantial evidence provided by Michele's daughters, along with their determination and their testimony. It was a six year fight for justice.

The kids lost their mom and they lost their brother. Really, they lost their father too - the man they thought they knew never really existed - all lies. The kids were afraid for their safety if MacNeill was not convicted. Don't blame 'em - he seems to be a sociopath with no boundaries or fear of repercussions.

I didn't see the verdict reading, but it's being reported that Michele's family and friends cried out with relief when it was delivered.

Daughter Alexis (dark hair) and members of Michele's family after the verdict.
[Image: 1247494.jpg]

Alexis perhaps pushed the hardest to see her father convicted; she's the one who took care of her mom after her mom's surgery and to whom Michele confided about Martin's affair with Gypsy. She was also attacked harshly by her father's defense team.

Alexis's statement to reporters:
“We are just so happy he can’t hurt anyone else,” said Somers, tears streaming down her face. “I can’t believe this has finally happened. We’re so grateful ... there was justice for Mom.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Martin MacNeill Murder Trial - WHO'S YOUR DADDY? - by HairOfTheDog - 11-09-2013, 09:02 PM