Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
3 Weeks Missing

Still no signs of Abby and no reported advancements in the investigation.

The community seems to be very supportive of the Hernandez family and holding out hope that Abby is alive.

Saturday, a candle light vigil was held and some of Abby's friends and members of the community made speeches; they continue to ask anyone who knows anything or may have seen anything to report it.

Abby's mom, Zenya - who until now has shied away from reporters except to issue pre-written statements because English is her second language and she's been advised not to talk to the press - spoke at the vigil and had this to say:

"We've been up and down sometimes we've been very down and sometimes we're very hopeful and very optimistic. A week ago actually I was just devastated. Like devastated. But we are very hopeful and as much as there is technology and everything else we really rely on individuals and people and what they see. And there's somebody who either saw something that they just don't think it's important and so that's why they're not reporting it. Or maybe somebody saw something and they're afraid. But I do want to say that I don't believe Abby left voluntarily. I do not."

Source:
http://nhpr.org/post/lighting-way-abigail-hernandez

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing - New Hampshire - by HairOfTheDog - 10-30-2013, 09:36 AM