Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
I feel like their posts are planted every few days on their personal websites...just recently. I feel like this dad is totally disconnected from this case OTHER THAN he opened that page. The other page I believe is run by the head of the white mts running org... It is serious business as is his personal FB page.

Daddy seems to be covering his Jimmy Jr.... I hope and pray we are wrong in this thinking and she is hiding out somewhere in another part of the country. I sometimes think posts are by his mom, not sure why...but

eh.."something is not right!" said Ms Clavel!

Isn't it odd that only that one NhLe update tells of the 6:30 call? Almost as if they regret saying it. This is all toooo quiet. Seems the town has zipped their lips.

Did you see that post by Jimmy's father saying the trooper was going to be interested to talk about an Im he got? The problem is the writing was so garbled it is hard to even get a sense of this guy. What I don't like are the parents' FB pages. Wow that mom posts some naughty stuff! lOl. And the dad jokes about 'beat em with bats'. Doesnt appear this kid has had Norman Rockwell type upbringing haha.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing - New Hampshire - by Spomd - 10-30-2013, 12:48 PM