Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
Sounds like LE worked in confirming it was him. What is the big secret about him though? Mom can't comment where he is..I've seen only one post questioning where he has been on both missing pages combined..and one stating "you don't know his condition". STRANGE! The only real griping Ibe seen is by the b/f's dad on his page.

Are people really not questioning it? I figured those pages would ha e exploded with upset by now...even the article seems to question it! Everything I saw last night with how the page had been there, he hadnt used it, etc.

Agreed, Maggot..... Come home alive, anything is possible I suppose and the more strangeness that shows up in this case the more I think maybe she is alive.

Still there is that 6:30pm call announced by the NHLE and not another word since. They HAVE to have some clue and are desperately awaiting some real evidence.

There was also a friend who posted that 'nobody would know this' but her and Abby were best friends. She talked to her about stuff she didnt tell others and she wished Abby would have shared with people other than just her. Either the kid is a creep looking for attention or she had iSight I to her mindset before disappearing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing - New Hampshire - by Spomd - 11-04-2013, 07:57 PM