Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
A couple of days ago,

The mother of missing New Hampshire teenager Abigail Hernandez, encouraged by "promising developments," has written an open letter to her daughter pleading with her to "come home for Christmas."

Zenya Hernandez told ABC News she is now positive that her daughter is still alive.

"If Abby comes back, she won't be the 'missing girl.' We can get our lives back to normal,'' her mother told ABC News today. "I would meet her anywhere she needs me to. She needs to know she is not in trouble with anyone. I just love her and want her home safe."

The FBI urged Zenya Hernandez not to reveal details about what she called the "promising developments."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-hampshi...d=21290897
---------------------------------------------------------------

If Abigail left by choice and isn't being held against her will (that's my opinion of where things stand), she will definitely face some scrutiny if she returns home. There will probably be some pissed off people who donated their time to search efforts and such. Natural.

But, in the end, I think everyone will just be glad that she's alive and it'll all blow over.

Anyway, hoping that Mrs. Hernandez gets her Christmas wish.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing - New Hampshire - by HairOfTheDog - 12-24-2013, 01:48 PM