Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
(07-30-2014, 09:51 PM)Cheyne Wrote: I don't have a problem with the make-up, as most teenage girls think they cannot leave home without it. Flipping the bird is a little weird though. Most kids do that when they are feeling defiant. Is that bird directed at the press, the public, LE or Kibby?

I will say she doesn't look malnourished, at least not how I think of the term. Her hair is still long and shiny-if she had been malnourished for the last 9 months it would look dull and flat and may have thinned and broken off.

I believe it was directed at the press/paparazzi.

I think she looks perfectly normal, health wise, although her face has aged quite a bit.

I'm really glad that she's back home, but the family needs to put out more information at some point, or the rumors are going to keep flying. I'm still leaning towards the theory that she went with Kibby willingly, and only returned because the relationship fizzled, and Abby had no where else to go.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire - by cannongal - 07-31-2014, 06:53 AM