Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
(08-03-2014, 07:26 AM)cannongal Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 09:51 PM)Cheyne Wrote: I don't have a problem with the make-up, as most teenage girls think they cannot leave home without it. Flipping the bird is a little weird though. Most kids do that when they are feeling defiant. Is that bird directed at the press, the public, LE or Kibby?

I will say she doesn't look malnourished, at least not how I think of the term. Her hair is still long and shiny-if she had been malnourished for the last 9 months it would look dull and flat and may have thinned and broken off.

It's not so much that I have a problem with a 15 year old wearing make-up.

When Abby was missing, all the pics they posted of her were make-up free, in other words, they portrayed a sweet, seemingly innocent little girl.

In my opinion, it would have looked better on her part, if she had kept the 'innocent & modest look' in court. instead, she came off looking like a hooker supporting her pimp.

I see your point.

I doubt that prosecutors told Abby what to wear in regards to make-up. Maybe she feels she's been through enough to be "justified" in wearing it or Zena had a rule that Abby couldn't wear make-up until she was 15 or something.

She does look older. Not sure whether that's a teenager aging 9 months, stress, or the make-up.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire - by Cheyne - 08-03-2014, 06:56 PM