Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
(07-30-2014, 09:46 PM)Cheyne Wrote: After that incident, Kibby was ordered not to possess any firearms as part of his bail conditions.[/color] Court records show he called Gorham police to his home March 4 to seize several guns, so as not to violate his bail conditions.

This just gets weirder. The Gorham police were called to Kibby's house to seize his guns and didn't have a clue that Abigail was there? Is the storage container double insulated and soundproofed? From the picture that Duchess posted-it doesn't even look to have any type of ventilation. JMO-There is no way a human being could live through the summer in a metal container with no vents, fans or some type of temp control.

Where the Hell was Abigail, really?

I think the only way that scenario could work, is if a third party were involved. When Kibby called police to pick up the guns, he had control of the situation, he knew when police were coming so a third party would be needed for Abby to hang out with (or be watched by). From everything I've read Kibby was essentially a loner.

However, I haven't read anything about whether the police actually looked in the trailer, or asked about it. I did read that they were only on the property for about 15 minutes, so I'm wondering if he had everything a pile at the door and police took his word for it, that's all there was. So it is entirely possible that she was tied up in the trailer the whole time the police were there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire - by cannongal - 08-04-2014, 07:29 AM