Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
(08-03-2014, 06:56 PM)Cheyne Wrote: I doubt that prosecutors told Abby what to wear in regards to make-up. Maybe she feels she's been through enough to be "justified" in wearing it or Zena had a rule that Abby couldn't wear make-up until she was 15 or something.

She does look older. Not sure whether that's a teenager aging 9 months, stress, or the make-up.

I got the impression that Abby (and possibly Zenya) was not expected at the arraignment but showed up anyway. There was an air of defiance in the images I saw of Abby and company walking up to the courthouse. I don't know this for a fact, it was just my impression.

[Image: article-2709510-201BEF6C00000578-242_634x658.jpg]

In any case, if Abby was held captive by Kibby (whether she initially left willingly or not), I'd rather see her pissed off and fighting than fearful and weak -- or pretending to be fearful and weak -- with or without make-up. If instead Abby or Zenya are pulling some kind of scam or cover-up, I suspect it will fall apart quickly now that the suspect is in custody and a full multi-agency investigation is underway.

Anxious to get some more details as to what LE believes went down next Tuesday at the Probable Cause Hearing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire - by HairOfTheDog - 08-04-2014, 03:07 PM