Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
Awesome info on this case, guys. I haven't heard of it until now and did some quick browsing on the story. My opinion is this little shit left home with an older "bad boy" that showed a few things in the sack and bought her weed and booze so she could tell her parents she was a grownup and she could do whatever the fuck she wanted to, but after nine months and when she got tired of playing wife, get boned by this dude and maybe even saw thru the papers and TV she could have a nice 15 minutes of fame coming back, she walked out the door and went home.

Don't get me wrong the dude is a moron for messing around with a much younger chick (we don't know if he knew she was a minor) but the whole story stinks like a teen that hasn't showered in a week. There is no fucking way this young bitch was either abducted or held against her will. Once proved, I would very much like to see her ass being charged with something, and if nothing else being made responsible for the financial resources spent on this case.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire - by FunkyBurger - 09-20-2014, 04:13 PM