Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
I don't think that Crazy Disgruntled Nate is the victim of Abigail Hernandez.

There are still a lot of unknown details, so it's possible to me that he did forcibly abduct Abigail. It's also still possible to me that she initially chose to go with him for some reason, and then he held her against her will -- as LE speculated was possible early on.

The letter that Abby sent her mom two weeks after disappearing is a strange piece of this story. Abigail coulda been forced to write it in attempt to convince people she'd run away. Or, maybe she convinced her abductor to let her write it. Wonder what it said.

In any case, she was 14 when she went missing and Kibby's 34. I'm glad he didn't kill her, very glad. I'd like to know if she escaped or if he instead let her go. Either way, at minimum, he knew she was a minor and that her parents and the whole community were searching high and low for her. That's messed up and it's a crime, whether he was helping her stay below the radar or whether he was holding her against her will. I lean towards the latter, at this point.

But, I'm really curious to hear the whole story and the evidence. I think it's gonna be a while before we hear anything of the sort, though. If Kibby elects to go ahead with the postponed Probable Cause hearing, it won't happen til November. I won't be surprised if he waives and is instead indicted.

P.s. Really good to see you, Adub. Hope things are well with you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire - by HairOfTheDog - 09-22-2014, 11:54 PM