Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
I've been following this case pretty closely. This case isn't just about Abby and Nate, you can't overlook Abby's mother, Zenya. I believe Abby ran away from home of her own free will, desperate to get out of her controlling mother's clutches. I think it's likely that Abby & Nate had a 'romantic' relationship, but maybe he was just giving her a place to hide out for a while. I believe Abby and her mother had a considerable amount of communication during the time she was gone, with Abby dictating the terms of how/when she'd return home. I also think Zenya picked up Abby somewhere and brought her home, days before LE was alerted that Abby was 'released.' I don't think Zenya wants it getting out that Abby ran away, due to the contentious divorce and ongoing custody issues that Zenya's had with Abby's father.

I think Abby and Nate have been honest with what little they've spoken. It's the mother that has an agenda and is twisting the story all to shit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire - by RJs-Ex - 09-23-2014, 11:15 AM