Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire
Seems like the first job requirement for anyone wanting to be head usher for the deepest seats in Oblivion would be actually knowing how to spell "oblivion."

What does that even mean, anyway, "deepest seats"? Is that like ground floor seats near the front of oblivion? Maybe near the infernal orchestra? Because that'd be cool I guess unless there's a mosh pit. I'm thinking an oblivion mosh pit might get a little rambunctious , and there's a splash zone to think about. I don't wanna pay extra for the best seats in oblivion and get my nice clothes all jacked up. You can't get blood out of silk, I tried.

How much trash do I have to talk about Abigail or the Psycho Paths to get a balcony seat in oblivion? For two, because I'll want to bring a date. Also, does my date have to be a Psycho Path or is "plus one" okay?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ARREST MADE: Abigail Hernandez, 15, Missing/Returned Safe - New Hampshire - by Donovan - 05-07-2016, 01:27 PM