Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
why do you hate Oprah?
Cynical Ninja Offline
back and as popular as ever

RE: why do you hate Oprah?

(11-17-2013 05:26 PM)sally Wrote:  She's a cunt that perpetuates racism for her own gain.

You think she “perpetuates racism for her own gain”?! That's an incredible thing to say! Are you saying she somehow encourages racism in general for financial gain? An example of this would be interesting to back that statement up?

I just don't understand what she's done to be on the receiving end of such vitriol? There are people in there that defended George Zimmerman yet they hate Oprah and Zimmerman fucking shot and killed a teenager!

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
11-19-2013 01:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

username Offline
Mod Lite

(11-19-2013 01:58 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  
(11-17-2013 05:26 PM)sally Wrote:  She's a cunt that perpetuates racism for her own gain.

You think she “perpetuates racism for her own gain”?! That's an incredible thing to say! Are you saying she somehow encourages racism in general for financial gain? An example of this would be interesting to back that statement up?

I just don't understand what she's done to be on the receiving end of such vitriol? There are people in there that defended George Zimmerman yet they hate Oprah and Zimmerman fucking shot and killed a teenager!

That's quite the mental leap from hating a billionaire to an idiot on the street who shot a kid carrying skittles and iced tea. I'm not going to tackle that mixed metaphor.

Let's get something straight. It's okay to "build up" your own race provided you're a minority. You're not allowed to say certain words to them (like the "n" word) even though they use it all the time, some people still fight for affirmative action in schools, universities and jobs which often leaves the better qualified white person in the shitter just because of the color of their skin. So, how about along with the NAACP, we form a NAAWP. How do you think that would go over?

Oprah endorsed a presidential candidate publicly for the first time when Obama ran. You think it's just coincidental that he was the first black candidate in contention for the White House?

I don't care what she does in Africa but without researching it, I bet any donations/charities etc. that she supports in the U.S. are geared towards black people.

Oprah subtly (and sometimes not so subtly) perpetuates the belief that black people are "victims". To the extent black people continue to do that among themselves, they're creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. There's a HUGE amount of black on black crime, drug use etc. in the United States. Several prominent, successful black people have chided their own race for, well, acting stupid and playing the victim. There are others but my favorite is Bill Cosby (below). Oprah sucks and she is racist.

Bill wrote this years ago. Below that is a link to a more recent speech he gave on the same subject. Black youth would benefit for more people who speak out like Bill.

We Cannot Blame the White People any Longer

By Dr. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed.D.

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.

I can't even talk the way these people talk:

"Why you ain't,
Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be...".
And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.

And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.

In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.

The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.

These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.

$500 sneakers for what?

And they won't spend $200 for "Hooked on Phonics."

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.

Where were you when he was 2?

Where were you when he was 12?

Where were you when he was 18, and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?

And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward. Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles (piercings) going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from?

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa.

I say this all of the time — it would be like white people saying they are European-American — that is totally stupid.

I was born here, and so were my parents and grand parents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany, Scotland, England, Ireland, or the Netherlands.

The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa — so stop, already!

With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap...and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.

We have got to take the neighborhood back.

People used to be ashamed.

Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' — or men or whatever you call them now.

We have millionaire football players who cannot read.

We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks, have to do a better job.

Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.

We have to start holding each other to a higher standard....

+++++++

More recent statements from Bill here:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/art...4Jul2.html

Commando Cunt Queen
11-20-2013 02:25 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

You seem to be forgetting something.

White people had a 400 year head start on black people in America. There are black people alive today who can remember a time by law when they couldn't dine in certain diners, couldn't use certain toilets, couldn't sit in certain places on the bus, couldn't learn in certain schools purely because they were niggers. Its going to take a long time to redress that 400 year head start its not going happen overnight. Its seems to be a case of “you're free now nigger now act and behave exactly the same as me motherfucker!” Why the fuck should they? Many black people are still trying to find their true identity and are still building their culture in freedom.

As for saying black Americans should have no link to Africa because white Americans don't have a link to Europe is complete and utter bullshit. If white people have no link to Europe why are the streets in America thronging with parades on Saint Patricks day? Nearly every facet of American culture has roots from Europe or Africa or Asia because America is a nation of immigrants. Every American apart from the native Indians traces roots back to outside America and why the fuck shouldn't they remember and celebrate that?

When asking the question “how come so many gangbangers are black and hispanic?” No one ever seems to ask the question “how come so many serial killers, spree killers and paedophiles are white?”

Its just a fucking blame game with a heap of self loathing thrown in for good measure.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
11-20-2013 08:56 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Is it too much to ask that they speak properly and maybe act with a measure of decorum instead of blaming their circumstances on something that happened before they were even born? They do that, OP, not all of them of course but a lot would prefer to assign blame for their lot in life instead of taking personal responsibility.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
11-20-2013 09:05 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Cynical Ninja Offline

Do you accept or even acknowledge that America remains a largely racist and divided nation? If Oprah was white would she get as much shit? If Obama was white would he get as much shit? Lots of black Americans are taking responsibility and forging careers look at politics, law, entertainment, and sport lots of black people getting on with life. But people always prefer the focus on the negative its no coincidence that bad news is always more popular than good news. And Bill Cosby criticising black sportsmen for being stupid? Is the white guy butting heads with a black guy on an American football field any smarter? I doubt it, anyone who butts his head against another guys head for a living is hardly going to be philosopher or poet is his spare time is he?

And black fashion? Look at white fashion! Dickheads dressed as fucking cowboys! Emo kids with fucking blue hair and piercings! Hairy bikers wearing leather pants and Nazi war helmets! They look a lot stupider to me than a nigger with low slung pants wearing an Ecko or Hollister hoodie.

11-20-2013 09:21 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(11-20-2013 09:21 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  Do you accept or even acknowledge that America remains a largely racist and divided nation?

I have a number of posts in here stating that racism is alive & well in America. If people don't recognize that then they are oblivious.

11-20-2013 09:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

I don't hate Oprah.

Really don't have much exposure to her except what appears in the news; just not a big fan of daytime talk shows.

Anyway, I don't know if Oprah is a racist or not. I don't assume it makes her racist or gender-biased that she has a charity which supports education for black girls in South Africa. Just like I wouldn't assume it makes Ellen DeGeneres hetero-phobic to be an advocate for gay rights. Just like I wouldn't assume Barbara Walters to be a religious bigot if she donated only to Jewish-based scholarships. Just like it doesn't make me a bleeding heart liberal because I occasionally volunteer time and money to the homeless shelter rather than giving money to the people 3 doors down who are struggling to pay their property taxes.

Oprah makes a lot of money. She gets to spend it however she likes, I don't consider it my business. If she chooses to donate to any cause that helps elevate any demographic anywhere in the world, no criticism from me.

I do, however, think that she should think and check her facts before she speaks publicly and accuses others of racism. I believe absolutely that she's been discriminated against by store owners - but not necessarily because she's black. People get discriminated against by others for being overweight, frumpy looking, etc...every damn day. They could be black, Hispanic, Asian, Muslim, and sometimes white as well. The primary reason for being treated shabbily is not always race, ethnicity or religion.

And, yep, racism is alive and well in America (and everywhere else). But, I think people cry "racist!" far too often in this country without having a basis to back that up. JMO.

11-20-2013 10:34 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

An interesting article from American thinker.

As America watches ObamaCare self-destruct in real time, Oprah Winfrey, who recently snubbed a White House invite to promote ObamaCare, declared the criticism of its chief architect (Obama) racist.

Oprah is a masterful marketer who coincidentally makes racially inflammatory comments whenever a grievance movie needs promotion. This time, the ridiculous remarks were uttered during an overseas interview. The former undisputed queen of daytime talk, now undisputed queen of the Grievance Industry, explained to our transatlantic neighbors the motive behind Obama criticisms:

There's a level of disrespect for the office that occurs. And that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he's African American. There's no question about that and it's the kind of thing nobody ever says but everybody's thinking it.

Interestingly, Oprah failed to mention that Obama enthusiastically campaigned (twice) to be subjected to the so-called "level of disrespect" that accompanies the office, and was twice successful. Furthermore, she neglected to mention how America's stifling racism didn't prevent her from becoming a media mogul, or stop the trailblazing successes of Dr. Condi Rice, Chief Justice Clarence Thomas, Dr. Ben Carson, et al. Like Oprah, these individuals came from humble beginnings and stand as testaments to America's exceptional nature. Why didn't Oprah rush to their defense when they were "disrespected" by racists?

Instead, she provided a remedy for America's pervasive racism:

There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.

In other words, old whites are inherently racist, and incapable of judging by content of character. Thus, they must die.

Enter OprahCare.

OprahCare is simply her "Final Solution" for racism. It's the cure that kills two birds with one stone; it simultaneously ends racism and Obama critics. One obvious flaw with OprahCare is that it encourages the death of those who criticize Obama because of his race, yet, hypocritically, it excuses those who, because of Obama's race, won't criticize him. The OprahCare proponents refer to this contradiction as "payback."

On the upside, OprahCare allows whites to keep their racist views if they like their racist views. On the downside, the racists themselves "have to die."

Immediate OprahCare enrollees would be Bill O'Reilly and Pat Buchanan, whereas Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz would receive waivers.

Although OprahCare may appear to target elderly white racists, its aim is broader.

The other potential recipients of OprahCare are any white non-Democrats -- specifically Republicans, conservatives, Tea Partiers, and Libertarians. Even white Hispanics, such as George Zimmerman, are ideal for OprahCare. Granted, Zimmerman voted for Obama, but he killed Trayvon Martin, whom Oprah considered this generation's Emmett Till.

Whites in other countries also qualify for OprahCare. Remember the Swiss saleswoman who allegedly treated Oprah like a commoner when Oprah inquired about a $38,000 handbag?

Blacks are exempt from Oprahcare, despite a poll that concluded that "[t]hirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist," while "[j]ust 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans."

Even so, OprahCare's mission statement insists that only whites can be racist.

White Democrats are also exempt from OprahCare, as long as they continue to openly wear their white guilt.

There is no signing up for OprahCare; the Grievance Diva already knows the racists, and their policies have been pre-approved. As long as Mississippi keeps burning from Ku Klux Klan lynchings, and Jim Crow remains in effect (as Oprah apparently believes), OprahCare is here to stay. Then, after the racists are finally gone, the Grievance Industry will corner the racism market.

Silly me -- a Grievance Industry takeover won't happen, because blacks can't be racist.

11-20-2013 10:48 AM

sally Away
sally

(11-19-2013 01:58 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  You think she “perpetuates racism for her own gain”?! That's an incredible thing to say! Are you saying she somehow encourages racism in general for financial gain? An example of this would be interesting to back that statement up?

She gets plenty of attention and ratings with comments like this little nugget of brilliance “A lot of people think if they think they’re not using the n-word themselves, they physically aren’t using the n-word themselves, and do not harbor ill will towards black people that it’s not racist,” . Constantly talking that kind of nonsense does nothing to unite black and white people, it divides them and gets her attention in the process.

11-20-2013 11:33 AM

sally Away
sally

(11-19-2013 01:52 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:  
(11-17-2013 05:26 PM)sally Wrote:  Who cares that Obama haters are racist

Obama, black people and none racists probably.

You conveniently left out the part where I said that it didn't stop him from being elected twice. Of course there is always going to be people that dislike him solely because he's black just like there are plenty of people that like him solely because he's black. Oprah running her fat mouth about how all the old white people need to die isn't going to help it any.

11-20-2013 12:11 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

To an extent, I agree with what she said about racism having to die out. I think that's a legitimate comment. Many, many young people are much more tolerant than their elders. They don't see anything wrong with mixed marriages/children. They date outside their race all the time. I think it's safe to say that most racism begins at home. Meh, I pretty much don't care one way or another, I'm a white, upper middle class person. I look great and I have more than a couple dimes to rub together. Things that affect blacks or other races isn't going to affect me. Does it make me racist that I wouldn't date outside my race? I don't want to live in a predominately black 'hood either. Whatever.

11-20-2013 03:54 PM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(11-20-2013 10:48 AM)Maggot Wrote:  An interesting article from American thinker.

As America watches ObamaCare self-destruct in real time, Oprah Winfrey, who recently snubbed a White House invite to promote ObamaCare, declared the criticism of its chief architect (Obama) racist.

Oprah is a masterful marketer who coincidentally makes racially inflammatory comments whenever a grievance movie needs promotion. This time, the ridiculous remarks were uttered during an overseas interview. The former undisputed queen of daytime talk, now undisputed queen of the Grievance Industry, explained to our transatlantic neighbors the motive behind Obama criticisms:

There's a level of disrespect for the office that occurs. And that occurs in some cases and maybe even many cases because he's African American. There's no question about that and it's the kind of thing nobody ever says but everybody's thinking it.

Interestingly, Oprah failed to mention that Obama enthusiastically campaigned (twice) to be subjected to the so-called "level of disrespect" that accompanies the office, and was twice successful. Furthermore, she neglected to mention how America's stifling racism didn't prevent her from becoming a media mogul, or stop the trailblazing successes of Dr. Condi Rice, Chief Justice Clarence Thomas, Dr. Ben Carson, et al. Like Oprah, these individuals came from humble beginnings and stand as testaments to America's exceptional nature. Why didn't Oprah rush to their defense when they were "disrespected" by racists?

Instead, she provided a remedy for America's pervasive racism:

There are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.

In other words, old whites are inherently racist, and incapable of judging by content of character. Thus, they must die.

Enter OprahCare.

OprahCare is simply her "Final Solution" for racism. It's the cure that kills two birds with one stone; it simultaneously ends racism and Obama critics. One obvious flaw with OprahCare is that it encourages the death of those who criticize Obama because of his race, yet, hypocritically, it excuses those who, because of Obama's race, won't criticize him. The OprahCare proponents refer to this contradiction as "payback."

On the upside, OprahCare allows whites to keep their racist views if they like their racist views. On the downside, the racists themselves "have to die."

Immediate OprahCare enrollees would be Bill O'Reilly and Pat Buchanan, whereas Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz would receive waivers.

Although OprahCare may appear to target elderly white racists, its aim is broader.

The other potential recipients of OprahCare are any white non-Democrats -- specifically Republicans, conservatives, Tea Partiers, and Libertarians. Even white Hispanics, such as George Zimmerman, are ideal for OprahCare. Granted, Zimmerman voted for Obama, but he killed Trayvon Martin, whom Oprah considered this generation's Emmett Till.

Whites in other countries also qualify for OprahCare. Remember the Swiss saleswoman who allegedly treated Oprah like a commoner when Oprah inquired about a $38,000 handbag?

Blacks are exempt from Oprahcare, despite a poll that concluded that "[t]hirty-seven percent (37%) of American Adults think most black Americans are racist," while "[j]ust 15% consider most white Americans racist, while 18% say the same of most Hispanic Americans."

Even so, OprahCare's mission statement insists that only whites can be racist.

White Democrats are also exempt from OprahCare, as long as they continue to openly wear their white guilt.

There is no signing up for OprahCare; the Grievance Diva already knows the racists, and their policies have been pre-approved. As long as Mississippi keeps burning from Ku Klux Klan lynchings, and Jim Crow remains in effect (as Oprah apparently believes), OprahCare is here to stay. Then, after the racists are finally gone, the Grievance Industry will corner the racism market.

Silly me -- a Grievance Industry takeover won't happen, because blacks can't be racist.

Drivel.

No one at Mock (including me) has ever said black people can't be racist of course they can duh!

Saying a whole generation has to die is an over the top and inflammatory thing to say for sure but there are wankers on right wing talk radio who say a LOT worse than that everyday where is the condemnation and hatred for them?

HOTD made a perfectly good point about a black person helping a black charity, why not? I only give to local charities does that make me a bad person? “You twat CN! Only local charities? That means you must hate London and Birmingham and Norwich....etc etc”

It is a none point to make and is sheer piffle.

11-21-2013 09:15 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(11-20-2013 11:33 AM)sally Wrote:  She gets plenty of attention and ratings with comments like this little nugget of brilliance “A lot of people think if they think they’re not using the n-word themselves, they physically aren’t using the n-word themselves, and do not harbor ill will towards black people that it’s not racist,” . Constantly talking that kind of nonsense does nothing to unite black and white people, it divides them and gets her attention in the process.

So you think its Oprah Winfreys responsibility to try and unite black and white people?

You think Oprah actively pursues the goal of keeping black and white people divided?

?

11-21-2013 09:20 AM

Cynical Ninja Offline

(11-20-2013 03:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

To an extent, I agree with what she said about racism having to die out. I think that's a legitimate comment. Many, many young people are much more tolerant than their elders. They don't see anything wrong with mixed marriages/children. They date outside their race all the time. I think it's safe to say that most racism begins at home. Meh, I pretty much don't care one way or another, I'm a white, upper middle class person. I look great and I have more than a couple dimes to rub together. Things that affect blacks or other races isn't going to affect me. Does it make me racist that I wouldn't date outside my race? I don't want to live in a predominately black 'hood either. Whatever.

If you don't care about black people and the issues they face that's your choice, you care about what you care about we both live in free democratic countries and we both have the freedom to pursue our own shit.

If you don't want to fuck niggers that's your choice maybe you don't find black men physically attractive in general? Fair enough I don't find inuit or aboriginal women physically attractive in general but that's not because I'm racist its purely down to aesthetics. I am physically attracted to quite a few famous black women not because I feel I should be I just do purely down to aesthetics.

11-21-2013 09:31 AM