Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
REPURPOSING...DECORATING IDEAS HERE!
Niece?? Ok, happy, happy, joy, joy. All is good with my holidays now. Reject you?? NEVER!

Yeah, I've had the whole week off, been a little busy last couple of days getting the outside Christmas lights up....hope to get the inside all Christmas like today and tomorrow. I tried to take a decent picture of the outside, but even after fucking with the aperture and shutter speed, they came out fucked up. I just suck at night photography. I may just take a little video this evening and post for your mocking pleasure.

I'll need to go check out the aforementioned thread comparing me to the tacos. Although, from what I remember, they're pretty nasty.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(11-28-2013, 10:51 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: (Edited to add “lol” because there are still some retards in here who think mean everything I say)

I hear ya! I often feel like I have to add, just kiddin' or some other bs just so people know not to take me seriously. I say shit just to fuck with people.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-28-2013, 10:52 AM)thekid65 Wrote: I'll need to go check out the aforementioned thread comparing me to the tacos. Although, from what I remember, they're pretty nasty.

Pffft...

Best fast food ever (and not only because they're remarkable hang-over cures).

Check out the EAT ME! and Magical Christmas Tree threads.

No doubt, you'll be feeling the love...Smiley_emoticons_fies
It's honestly been awhile since I've eaten there....I've never been impressed with their food, even when I was drinking. Perhaps they've gotten better, as I believe it's been over 5 years.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(11-28-2013, 11:03 AM)thekid65 Wrote: It's honestly been awhile since I've eaten there....I've never been impressed with their food, even when I was drinking. Perhaps they've gotten better, as I believe it's been over 5 years.

Nah, most people would probably agree with you.

I've always had questionable taste.

I like and miss you around here. (See what I mean?)
(11-28-2013, 10:51 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(11-28-2013, 10:27 AM)thekid65 Wrote: WTF....I was not informed of this. Totally unacceptable HotD...my hopes and dreams are shattered. Sigh....what a way to start off the holiday season.

Never mind kid you can always hump my leg instead if you're horny.

Lol.

(Edited to add “lol” because there are still some retards in here who think mean everything I say)

You can't back-peddle out of it with the old "lol" disclaimer, CN.

This week alone, you've tried to make Maggot your bitch in a prison-mounting scenario. You've pondered Crash's ring tightness in another mounting fantasy. And, now you wanna make Kid your horny little pet.

Patterns don't lie, you effin' derelict!
A - Maggot is everyones bitch. Whenever he posts he is like a bitch in heat presenting.

B - the whole “thing for his ring” drivel was the brainchild of the Aussie mong himself not me. He withdrew that little gem from his wankbank not mine which speaks volumes.

C - if you consider the kid humping my leg to be gay will you tell him to stop doing it please?

Cheers in advance!
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I don't think gay is derelict, it's your frequent fierce forced fucking fantasies that strike me as fairly freakish.

But, yeah, of course I know you're just flaming, with or without the "Lol".

Plus, it's funny to watch you get carved up in return sometimes, like an alien turkey man.

[Image: turkey-man.jpg]

Carry on...

Cheeers, CN! Cheers
That alien turkey man scares me he reminds me a bit of the shadow people I used to see during my “through the looking glass” period.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm just talking Jabberwocky, as you know.

Anyway, you don't strike me as someone who's scared of a whole lot in real life.

I think sometimes the scariest things are those we have the power to conjure up in our minds, for those with strong imaginations.

P.s. The Red Queen is one of my favorite characters...
I like the red queen as well. I remember her being proud of being able to “think of six impossible things before breakfast!”
I attend a lot of craft fairs as a vendor, and sometimes we vendors will trade each other for items rather than pay cash. My husband thought I lost my mind when I traded one of my pottery pieces for this:

[Image: lamp_zpsee480039.jpg]

It's made from a meat grinder, and a pepper mill. I like it, but hubby thinks it's ridiculous looking.

OK, so my tastes are a little weird Smiley_emoticons_razz
I have to agree with the hubs. But if you like it rock on.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I'd love to see some of the pottery you've made, CG.

I like craft fairs. I'm totally into wreaths and put them everywhere. I found a lady on Etsy from NH who makes the most awesome dried flower wreaths, garlands, bouquets, etc.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-03-2014, 04:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I have to agree with the hubs. But if you like it rock on.

lol, hubs says it has to go in my studio if I want to keep it.
I kinda like the lamp, cannongal.

Is it repurposed from sink hardware?
(09-03-2014, 05:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I kinda like the lamp, cannongal.

Is it repurposed from sink hardware?

No you fucking retard, she just said it was made from a pepper mill and a meat grinder.
I saw that Dipshit Sal. It looks like a faucet holding the bulb.

Maybe there's more than the peppermill and grinder parts; everything and the kitchen sink kinda thing.

If not, I'm gonna feel like a total fucking retard for even asking!
Prepare yourself for the humiliation, fuck face.
I would find a nice lampshade for it, maybe a green or blue one....
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.