Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
ANTI-AGING

I think that's an awful term for something that occurs naturally.

I've never minded getting older, I don't worry about losing my looks, whenever I feel anything about aging it's always in regards to wanting to always be active and can I still jump onto my horse's back, not if I have laugh lines or gray hair and wrinkles.

Do you have an opinion on aging? Do you even give it any thought? What do men think about women who attempt to hold back the hands of time.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I m with you, Duchess. I figure, getting older one day at a time sure beats the alternative. I have the grey hairs, and I am sure my mom is rolling in her grave because I refuse to color it. Got the age lines.
Haven't ever jumped on a horse, but I keep fairly active. Considering a trip to Disney World with some friends, and plan to do all my favorite rides. The only consession I make is I rent one of those scooters when I go. Still not able to walk long distances due to bad knees. That is it.
Aging doesn't bother me at all, physical aging shows character and experience. But if people want to use creams and serums and lotions that's fair enough.

I think people who use cosmetic surgery are often times just fooling themselves most of the time they look like freakish androids to me. Would you want to look a bit younger at the cost of losing all your facial expressions?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
The only ones you notice the surgery on were the ones that were done badly, I know a Lot of women and a few men that have had work done that you really can't tell.
There are freaks out there for sure but many more that it did what it was supposed to do.
All that said, I haven't minded getting older, I do miss being able to do some of the things I used to do, and the aches and pains suck sometimes.
I don't think I would get any cosmetic work done and I'll be ok as long as I can get up in the morning and be able to swing a leg over the bike and go
Most important to me is fitness. "Looks" falls much lower on the priority list. Some days I run errands still wearing my work out clothes and makeup-less. Other days I put some effort in. However, I use every lotion and potion out there and I've had more than a few micro dermabrasions and stuff to keep my skin looking young for my age. I'm NOT trying to look 10-15 years younger or any of that shit. I just want to look good for my age.

Typically in a post like this, almost every damn woman will chime in to say how people always tell her she looks SO much younger than her years. Every woman I know seems to think they look 21 or something. It's weird. Maybe women all lie to each other and it fucks with our heads.
Commando Cunt Queen
I check in at the gym once a year. Looks are very important to me. I have just sent away for some new skincare and lip plumping serum. Costing me over $100 including postage. I do not want to look my age, and I certainly do not want to look like a troll. *shudders* why do these women have no awareness of it? I don't get it.

Someone told me years ago that as one ages their top lip sorta just caves in. Please God, don't let that be true.
Fuck that shit, I am getting injections to stop it. Fuck that, no fucking way. I refuse to turn into a troll monster.
(11-30-2013, 07:22 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Fuck that shit, I am getting injections to stop it. Fuck that, no fucking way. I refuse to turn into a troll monster.

^^^Too late^^^

It must really suck being so insecure about your looks.
Duck lips are so attractive Smiley_emoticons_smile
I know english isn't your first language, but I will try and translate into redneck for you.

Taking care of yourself is an important component in how you present yourself to the world. Redneck Translate: No one likes an ugly bitch. What a pity for you.

No one said anything about duck lips. Just goes to show how out of touch you are. Menopause is really taking it's toll on you.
Menopause is a bitch. So is PMS. I'm at that oh so special point where I get a little bit of both. It's needs to be one or the other mofo, one or the other.

As for aging, I use creams and stuff. Eat healthy. Exercise. But I'm 49. I don't need to try and look 29. I don't need to dress half my age or get fake hair or any of that other shit. I do look much younger than my age. That is just good genes. However, I am not afraid of aging. It's part of life. I'd rather be remembered as a person with a good heart as opposed to the girl that looked so young or she looked ridiculous trying to look young.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm only 38 and while I like to keep my skin nice I'm not that worried about looking old yet. I'd say my face looks about 30 and my body still works and looks the same as when I was 18. I'll see how I feel at 48. I'm most likely never going to get a face lift or anything.
(11-30-2013, 07:57 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I know english isn't your first language, but I will try and translate into redneck for you.

Taking care of yourself is an important component in how you present yourself to the world. Redneck Translate: No one likes an ugly bitch. What a pity for you.

No one said anything about duck lips. Just goes to show how out of touch you are. Menopause is really taking it's toll on you.

Hahaha...

You're much funnier than CN, that's for sure.

Sometimes I wish you we're famous so I could watch you turn into a freak before my eyes...like Joan Rivers, Cher, Kenny Rogers, the Tiger Lady...etc.

I'm willing to bet that you're the only Vain Bitch on here that has spent 1,000s of dollars injecting poison into her face because you obviously hate yourself everytime you look in the mirror. God only knows how much money you've wasted on other useless shit.

It's sad and pathetic that the only thing that matters to you is all on the outside. I'm guessing countless men have looked at you and thought the same thing, and didn't look twice.

I don't know or care how much younger you are than me...the thought that you have been fighting old age for years now, puts a pretty wide grin on my face.

I have some wrinkles, big fucking deal. I love my laugh lines, too bad you can't say the same thing, ya crusty, crazy bitch.

As for menopause, I take after my mother and older sister...I have about 6 or 7 years to go. You'll probably go through it before me, hag.

I thought you were done with me? I knew you couldn't resist me, crazy lady.
Oh snap! Lol
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(11-30-2013, 09:09 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I thought you were done with me? I knew you couldn't resist me, crazy lady.

I never said I was done with you, I said I don't speak fluent moron like you do.

Don't hate me, just coz you aint me.

I don't think the women of Mock are a true representation of women across America or the world. We don't think like the average woman does. Thank Christ.

I imagine all the Mock cougars in a room full of mirrors, fighting over creams and lotions and whatnot, scratching and clawing and hissing to be the first to apply the magic elixirs of neverending youth and glowing beauty...and then they all kiss. Bow chicka bow wow.

When men get grey hair they look "distinguished" not so much with females. They hold back the march of time with skin cream and hair dyes.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-01-2013, 11:28 AM)Maggot Wrote: When men get grey hair they look "distinguished" not so much with females. They hold back the march of time with skin cream and hair dyes.

Most women I guess. At the ripe old age of 48...I still have my virgin strawberry blonde hair, other than some light highlighting I've done twice in the last 10 years.
CN dyes his hair more than most women in Mock...except for the crazy lady. Crazy people stick together in every way, shape and form, it seems.

A lifetime of Oil of Olay is the only thing I've ever used on my face...other than an occasional pearl necklace gone astray...hahaha...
(12-01-2013, 06:13 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(11-30-2013, 09:09 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I thought you were done with me? I knew you couldn't resist me, crazy lady.

I never said I was done with you, I said I don't speak fluent moron like you do.

Don't hate me, just coz you aint me.

Don't hate you coz I ain't you?...lol.
You certainly didn't get your redneck speak from me.

I see you didn't dispute anything I said. So you
really DO scream (and cry) everytime you look
in the mirror.
Thanks for the mental images...they bring me great joy, crazy lady.