Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chinese chicken thawing technique.
(12-17-2013, 04:40 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: I am also done with flaming but he's the rub, I don't flame you I genuinely think you a fat lazy worthless waste of carbon and I will continue to remind you of that every day.

You are deluded you think I am a Grinch just because I slam you?! I'm performing a public service.

Well, I don't see you as a public service provider or a Grinch, but you inspired me anyway. I'm soliciting bets on how long your retirement from flaming will hold up, CN.

If you're serious about abstaining, good luck. If not, so far all I have to win is stuff that I stole from recent threads and tossed into the pot myself. Cheapskates around here! Smiley_emoticons_wink

Anyway, your flaming posts are sometimes pretty funny, and your serious posts are good too. Either way, or both, I'm glad you're here.

Oh, and while I see you more as you see yourself - a self-professed flamer for years, hurling personal insults at forum posters and Facebook users alike - your friend aussie instead contends that you are essentially an abused "victim" of large groups - an underdog using humor to defend yourself against the tyranny.

If she knows you better than you know yourself and that's true, please accept my deepest apologies for any emotional trauma that I may have brought upon you by personally mocking you as a retort to a personal mock or flame from you, or just because the opportunity presented itself. I'm not a professional, so the fragility of your foundation may have escaped me when I just assumed the banter was all in fun.

Messages In This Thread
Chinese chicken thawing technique. - by Maggot - 12-09-2013, 02:27 PM
RE: Chinese chicken thawing technique. - by sally - 12-09-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Chinese chicken thawing technique. - by sally - 12-16-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: Chinese chicken thawing technique. - by crash - 12-16-2013, 03:53 PM
RE: Chinese chicken thawing technique. - by HairOfTheDog - 12-18-2013, 12:18 PM