Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Christmas is..........
Creative financing, giving to charity and the hope that an innocent has been or will be born that can change humanity towards good at some point in our wretched future.

What does it mean to you?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Jesus' birth, peace and goodwill toward mankind, and being happy, content, and grateful for my lot in life,and spending time with the family.
Goodwill towards man, family, and fun with the winter season which has nothing to do with Christ. It's fun and magical for the kids, and since I'm not religious I don't have any deep faith that conflicts with its pagan roots.

My "No Candy - Just Cash" Christmas stocking used to irk Dick.

I miss my family a lot this time of year.

Christmas is for giving & spreading good cheer. That's not what I see out in the real world though.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't really want to say it, but the older I get, the more I see that Christmas is a struggle for more and more people. A reminder of what they don't have, more than what they can give.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Christmas isn't what it used to be. Shopping on TG. People fighting over sale items. It's disappointing to say the least.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-10-2013, 10:08 AM)crash Wrote: I don't really want to say it, but the older I get, the more I see that Christmas is a struggle for more and more people. A reminder of what they don't have, more than what they can give.

Yeah. I see that sentiment echoed frequently.
(12-09-2013, 10:18 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: spending time with the family.

I think everyone can count on you being home for Christmas.
I don't even like Christmas anymore. In fact, I dread it. People getting offended over every little fucking thing under the sun. Greed, greed and more greed.
If it weren't for my g-daughters, it could just be another day to me.
Bah humbug.
(12-10-2013, 10:35 AM)sally Wrote: I think everyone can count on you being home for Christmas.
True. The same can't be said of mom though. Been in the hospital(kidney, bladder and leg infections that messed with her blood sugar and caused her to pass out)since the day before thanksgiving. Supposedly coming home tomorrow but I don't know for sure. As long as her blood sugar readings stabilize she'll be home.
There's nothing like having children in your life when it's Christmas. And I don't say that to be mean to those Mockers that don't.

To me, that's what it's all about.

Of course, spouses, parents and siblings are wonderful too, but when a kid's face lights up at Christmas, it's pretty hard to top.
Christmas is just a family day with all the old traditions and cliches. If it weren't for my daughter and the other kids in my extended family it wouldn't be the same that's for sure.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Christmas is showing the people you love how much they mean to you.

School officials accuse a boy of sexual harassment and they want it on his school record

[Image: UIIK.jpg]

Read more at http://www.onenewspage.com/n/US/74w638hu...M9rpmqX.99

Jesus Christ. We're going to Hell in a handbasket.

Nice to see you, Zero!
Hi Duchess, Cosmo and I came up for the snow and the COLD....BRRRR!
(12-10-2013, 05:35 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Hi Duchess, Cosmo and I came up for the snow and the COLD....BRRRR!

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3 That's b-b-b-beautiful!
On a good note ..........during the radio city rockets Christmas special they only have 78 seconds to change their costumes. I sense a wardrobe malfunction in the Christmas force.
(12-10-2013, 05:26 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Christmas is showing the people you love how much they mean to you.

School officials accuse a boy of sexual harassment and they want it on his school record

[Image: UIIK.jpg]

Was the kiss consensual? If not that is sexual assault/harassment.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(12-11-2013, 01:27 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 05:26 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Christmas is showing the people you love how much they mean to you.

Was the kiss consensual? If not that is sexual assault/harassment.
Yes. The little girl considered them close friends and welcomed his affection. Sex is not something 6 year old children even consider or have a concept of. The Principal is characterizing the boy's conduct unfairly and with prejudice.
For a variety of reasons, Christmas is going to be quiet this year (even moreso than usual when I got the tree up the day before, I think). While I don't want to ruin it for my son, the "only" thing he wants is a mini-ramp built in our backyard. If we do it, that's all he gets (accept a couple of shirts or something) and that's that.

Probably no outside lights this year and my husband is going to have a tough time doing the annual trip to cut down a Christmas tree and get cider and stuff. Our daughter is out of town so we'll be bringing some Christmas to her. I'm just not going to try to be anything near wonder woman this year and I'm suggesting my husband give himself a break too. Definitely no Christmas cards with a family photo. I'll be happy just to get some cards out.

I'm okay with it. Nothing wrong with the occasional peaceful Christmas and not getting sucked in to the commercial nightmare or holiday "expectations". I think the baby Jesus will understand if I don't break the manger out this year.
Commando Cunt Queen