Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AFFLUENZA
(05-12-2016, 10:11 AM)Maggot Wrote: I agree. I'm sure it won't be comfortable for him there.
I don't know about that Maggs. Everybody inside knows he's a rich kid and they know mommy will pay to see he's treated well during his short stay.
I don't know if money is going to buy Ethan Couch anything in jail these days. But, given the high profile of his case, I wouldn't be surprised if he's kept in virtual isolation so the little prick doesn't end up getting killed in general pop.

His criminal shit-for-brains parents have paid millions in settlements to his victims and couldn't afford to pay his $20,000 a month rehab, where he resided for 10 months following his original sentence. The tax payers paid over $180,000 for his rehab, which obviously didn't take. The parental unit was ordered to pay for the $11,000 follow-up program though (which also obviously didn't take).

Tonya Couch is living with her adult son, on strict probation, awaiting trial for assisting Ethan to violate his probation and flee the country. She faces up to 10 years in prison.
I tend to think he will get milked for protection money until it runs out. Then he will be cowering and crying in a corner one day...........
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.