Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
ANOTHER SCHOOL/PUBLIC SHOOTING
Okay
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-29-2022, 12:42 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 12:26 PM)rothschild Wrote: You know what's laughable? Thinking that school shootings are more important than the intentional disabling of this world's supply chains. People are already dying because of this in poorer nations. Soon, it will be happening everywhere. Human survival depends on those supply chains, Duchess.

Oh dear gawd, rothschild. Was I referencing supply chains versus school shootings? Was supply chains even part of the discussion and I somehow missed it?

I'm referencing them, because once again we're being distracted from things that really matter. If you really care about children you should be enraged by what's going on with the supply chains, but you aren't, because you react in a Pavlovian way to whatever the media dangles in front of your face, just like millions of other braindead Americans.
(05-29-2022, 01:16 PM)Duchess Wrote: Okay

Could you stand outside a classroom doing nothing for 40 minutes while children are being murdered?
(05-29-2022, 12:46 PM)Duchess Wrote: The cops were afraid of the gun the shooter had.

Well the feds weren't too scared to go in and they were kept from doing it.
(05-29-2022, 01:21 PM)rothschild Wrote: I'm referencing them, because once again we're being distracted from things that really matter. 

Because I'm in the school shooting thread!  *face palm*
(05-29-2022, 01:25 PM)rothschild Wrote: Could you stand outside a classroom doing nothing for 40 minutes while children are being murdered?

(05-29-2022, 01:38 PM)sally Wrote: Well the feds weren't too scared to go in and they were kept from doing it.

I said okay. Holy fuck.
(05-29-2022, 01:25 PM)rothschild Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 01:16 PM)Duchess Wrote: Okay

Could you stand outside a classroom doing nothing for 40 minutes while children are being murdered?

The cops bust into houses all the time for drug raids knowing the people inside are armed, but they couldn't  manage to get into a classroom where children are being murdered for 40 minutes. Something is very wrong with that.
(05-29-2022, 01:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 01:25 PM)rothschild Wrote: Could you stand outside a classroom doing nothing for 40 minutes while children are being murdered?

(05-29-2022, 01:38 PM)sally Wrote: Well the feds weren't too scared to go in and they were kept from doing it.

I said okay. Holy fuck.

Well how am I supposed  to know if you meant okay as in "okay rothschild, go suck a dick" or as in okay as in okay?
(05-29-2022, 07:16 PM)sally Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 01:56 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I said okay. Holy fuck.

Well how am I supposed  to know if you meant okay as in "okay rothschild, go suck a dick" or as in okay as in okay?

Exactly. hah
I was truly surprised that a Connecticut Democrat Rep said that there needs to be better security, mental health care and lastly gun control that is effective. The security thing was the first time I heard a Dem mention it, He may get a call from Pelosi rebuffing him for not going with the narrative,
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Fuck it’s funny watching you Americans defend and deflect and posturing with/against each other, all the while ignoring the obvious. Like you’ll self combust if someone actually calls it out. China has you fucked now, and unfortunately the rest of the world with us..

Can you imagine if a kid walked into a school in China and shot the place up? Be the last time that happened…abc you al l still pretend you’re better off…

Farrk..
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
scha·den·freu·de
/ˈSHädənˌfroidə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.
(05-30-2022, 07:44 AM)crash Wrote: Fuck it’s funny watching you Americans defend and deflect and posturing with/against each other, all the while ignoring the obvious. Like you’ll self combust if someone actually calls it out. China has you fucked now, and unfortunately the rest of the world with us..

Can you imagine if a kid walked into a school in China and shot the place up? Be the last time that happened…abc you al l still pretend you’re better off…

Farrk..

Is there conversation there about what your fellow citizens see in regards to guns/shootings in the US? Do you & other Australians see these pix of Americans?

[Image: FUAkf5BXsAAn_23?format=jpg&name=900x900]

[Image: FT1tny3XoAUKSui?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: FT1tqrhWAAEm-VK?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: FT1tnNDXEAMseP2?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: 1*EUny_faD39oAPk5PBxNjMw.jpeg]

[Image: wslc17tydfr21.jpg?auto=webp&s=a5f72317e6...15f7899c23]

[Image: FT1tmeWXoAIZBec?format=jpg&name=medium]
I don't know any people like that except FU.
(05-30-2022, 09:00 AM)BigMark Wrote: scha·den·freu·de
/ˈSHädənˌfroidə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

They did it with the anti covid vaxers too. They get off on it which I think is really strange.
There is a Texas man who is making caskets for the 19 kids & 2 teachers who were murdered last week. He spent time with the families to learn about their loved ones so their caskets could be personalized. I know this is extremely morbid, but it was important to be seen and it is meaningful for the families.

Funeral homes don't keep child size caskets in stock so he stepped up.

[Image: FUFtTjrXEAIUCzj?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: FUFtTjqXoAAVcCM?format=jpg&name=large]

[Image: FUFtTkEXoAE-bPc?format=jpg&name=medium]

[Image: FUFtTj_WAAAZKFi?format=jpg&name=medium]
There's been another mass shooting. This time at Xavier University after a graduation ceremony. I don't have any details other than it's a mass shooting.
(05-31-2022, 02:48 PM)Duchess Wrote: There's been another mass shooting. This time at Xavier University after a graduation ceremony. I don't have any details other than it's a mass shooting.

It's probably just Magneto and his Brotherhood of Evil attacking Charles Xavier's new group of X-men.

Filthy Mutant scum.
It's being reported that the police department & the school district's police force are no longer cooperating with the investigation. This is not a good look for them.
"it gives away your position" My god, they are little kids not active duty military. I don't think any of us ever experienced this on any level.