Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SHE'S A POWERFUL FORCE -- NATURAL DISASTERS
(09-13-2017, 07:59 PM)sally Wrote: Business is busy. Busy isn't even the word really, everyone in central florida has called us.

Aside from concern for your family's well-being......I was thinking how much it would suck if you finished your biz taxes just before the extension deadline and the hurricane wiped out all of you work. Glad that didn't happen.

I finally finished my 2016 Corp returns this morning, two months later than my goal. And, of course, I got a letter from the IRS questioning my 2015 return this afternoon. Fuck me running. I'm hiring a tax attorney tomorrow to deal with the inquiries, even though I can't really afford it. I can't afford to spend all my time dealing with taxes and the IRS either. Pain in the ass.

Anyway.....really glad the sally household is doing okay. I hope Six and Ski check-in soon too, if they have power. Part of Georgia got hit hard by tropical storm Irma, but I don't know if Ramsey was impacted -- hope not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHE'S A POWERFUL FORCE -- NATURAL DISASTERS - by HairOfTheDog - 09-14-2017, 01:04 AM