Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SHE'S A POWERFUL FORCE -- NATURAL DISASTERS
I was brought up Catholic and I don't identify as a Catholic these days, but I have no problem going to Mass and having communion. I don't believe in confession. It's not scriptural. They have many things and rituals they do that are based on the middle ages. I am not criticizing each to their own. As long as it is not some sleazy cult like this old dude called Michael sleeping with young girls. I saw that one on the crime and investigation channel last night. It is there in USA. Don't know where though. Dirty old man, at least he got found guilty.

Cardinal George Pell has his appeal tomorrow for his sentence for raping an alter boy. Legal experts are saying here he will get off on a technicality and then he will go straight back to the Vatican to live as he is at risk here in Australia. It will be on your news because this is the highest ranking member of the catholic church to be convicted. He also was known to give victims a very hard time when he was dealing with complaints.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHE'S A POWERFUL FORCE -- NATURAL DISASTERS - by aussiefriend - 08-20-2019, 10:27 AM