Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Possible Munchausen by proxy victim-investigating the death of Garnett the Great
This is Garnett Spears, he was hospitalized 23 times before his first birthday...
[Image: gs_zps0ae718e3.jpg]

This is Lacey Spears, supposedly devoted single mother who chronicled her son's 'sickness' all over social media...
[Image: lacey_zps785c25f6.jpg]

Garnett died on January 23, 2014, and now Lacey is being investigated for his death.

Taken from: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio...d/5593295/

"Westchester Medical Center alerted police and Child Protective Services that day that Garnett Spears had suspiciously high levels of sodium in his system. Police are investigating the source of the spike to determine whether any criminal activity was involved in the child's death, sources told The Journal News.

Even before Garnett's death, police were executing a search warrant at the mother's home, seizing food items, her computer and cellphone.

Authorities won't publicly speculate on the cause of the boy's death. Days before taking her son to the hospital, Spears wrote on Facebook that Garnett had the flu. Diarrhea can cause dehydration and result in elevated sodium levels."

Note: I have more to add, but this laptop keeps freezing on me. I'm going to post this part and switch over to my other laptop.

Messages In This Thread
Possible Munchausen by proxy victim-investigating the death of Garnett the Great - by cannongal - 04-08-2014, 05:49 AM