Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
NAZI MOD/ADMIN
HairOfTheDog Offline

RE: NAZI MOD/ADMIN

(12-23-2016 10:38 PM)Maggot Wrote:  The question that needs to be answered here is did HOTD get her hair cut again as she was getting sloshed. I believe she may be on to something that hairdressers across America can get behind.

No haircuts or colors in a long long time. '(

But, I plan on getting sloshed a little later (well buzzed, at least). ')

Hope the professor feels better soon, before her three kids get into too much trouble. Merry Christmas, Mags.

12-25-2016 06:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(12-25-2016 06:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Merry Christmas, you whiny little bitch. Blowing-kisses

Beat his ass.

Jeez Louise, Mark. You're kiddin', right? I'll beat your ass too. *flexes*

[Image: DuchessofMock_zpsiwcdtrji.png]
12-25-2016 07:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

HairOfTheDog Offline

(12-25-2016 07:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:  
(12-25-2016 06:28 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Merry Christmas, you whiny little bitch. Blowing-kisses

Beat his ass.

Jeez Louise, Mark. You're kiddin', right? I'll beat your ass too. *flexes*
He's such a cry baby, let's give him something to really cry about!

You hit him over the head with your handbag and I'll beat his ass with my hairbrush.

We should probably have a plan B though; Biggie might actually dig that kind of female attention.

12-25-2016 08:24 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

It was hilarious in context and you little twats screwed it up, you guys could ruin a gypsy wedding.

12-25-2016 08:59 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(12-25-2016 08:59 PM)BigMark Wrote:  It was hilarious in context and you little twats screwed it up, you guys could ruin a gypsy wedding.

Okay, whine bag. Since it's Christmas, the season of giving and all...........I shall now make it up to you by recreating the context, so you have the opportunity to revel in the applause and laughter that I unintentionally denied you.

HOTD:
"This asshole killed his pregnant girlfriend, drove around with her dead body in the car for hours, cut the baby out of her womb, rammed into a bunch of cars, hung the baby out the window as a shield to avoid getting shot by cops, ditched the car and ran with the baby, threw the baby in the gutter, and was finally apprehended by a K-9 officer........ Schizophrenia, hallucinatory drugs, evil?"

Biggie:
"To much loofa?"

[Image: raw]
^ Mock Members' and lurkers' obvious response to Biggie's hilarious in-context post.

12-25-2016 09:52 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

It was in response to a Duchess post, you are sad.

12-25-2016 11:03 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Ahh, okay. The context of your unquoted and awesome posts is often unclear. My mistake.

Allow me another attempt to make it up to you, precious.

TAKE 2
(Scene: server error results in HOTD mistakenly posting triplicate new crime forum thread)

Duchess:
"HOTD's button is extra sensitive today!"

Biggie:
"To much loofa?"

[Image: 01-mma-crowd-gifs-tongue-wagging-redneck.gif]
^ Mock Members' and lurkers' obvious reaction to Biggie's in-context post: "You da man, Bigs, hilarious burn bro!"

12-25-2016 11:24 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

You're the one that started the shit, why do you have to be such a troll?

12-26-2016 01:23 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

(12-26-2016 01:23 AM)BigMark Wrote:  You're the one that started the shit, why do you have to be such a troll?

Keep crying and I'll keep mocking you Biggie, just because it's fun.

And, YOU brought up the out-of-context post in this NAZI MOD thread. I didn't even realize it was out of context, I was just attempting to correct a problem resulting from a server crash.

Anyway.....while we don't delete or edit other people's posts here, if you want me to delete your post in that crime thread because it was in response to the duplication and not the thread content (or add a note to your post), that's a reasonable exception to make and I'm happy to do it.

12-26-2016 02:06 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(12-25-2016 08:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  He's such a cry baby, let's give him something to really cry about!

We are little twats who could ruin a gypsy wedding. hah

[Image: DuchessofMock_zpsiwcdtrji.png]
12-26-2016 09:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Clang McFly Offline
Current Mood: Lumberg

(12-25-2016 09:52 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  
(12-25-2016 08:59 PM)BigMark Wrote:  It was hilarious in context and you little twats screwed it up, you guys could ruin a gypsy wedding.

Okay, whine bag. Since it's Christmas, the season of giving and all...........I shall now make it up to you by recreating the context, so you have the opportunity to revel in the applause and laughter that I unintentionally denied you.

HOTD:
"This asshole killed his pregnant girlfriend, drove around with her dead body in the car for hours, cut the baby out of her womb, rammed into a bunch of cars, hung the baby out the window as a shield to avoid getting shot by cops, ditched the car and ran with the baby, threw the baby in the gutter, and was finally apprehended by a K-9 officer........ Schizophrenia, hallucinatory drugs, evil?"

Biggie:
"To much loofa?"

[Image: raw]
^ Mock Members' and lurkers' obvious response to Biggie's hilarious in-context post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
12-26-2016 10:54 AM

Clang McFly Offline
Current Mood: Lumberg

(12-25-2016 11:24 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:  Ahh, okay. The context of your unquoted and awesome posts is often unclear. My mistake.

Allow me another attempt to make it up to you, precious.

TAKE 2
(Scene: server error results in HOTD mistakenly posting triplicate new crime forum thread)

Duchess:
"HOTD's button is extra sensitive today!"

Biggie:
"To much loofa?"

[Image: 01-mma-crowd-gifs-tongue-wagging-redneck.gif]
^ Mock Members' and lurkers' obvious reaction to Biggie's in-context post: "You da man, Bigs, hilarious burn bro!"

Meh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
12-26-2016 10:54 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I just want to clarify something. Mods cannot look at PM messages in their inbox or outbox. I wouldn't be interested if I could. There's enough drama to make a persons head explode as it is.

12-26-2016 12:04 PM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Well, Biggie, Clang's a pretty good judge of humor and he seems to think your post was more hilarious unintentionally out-of-context than it was in-context.

But, I'm still happy to delete it or annotate it, if you wish.

Now, I'm off to get some itching powder on my way to a gypsy wedding. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

12-26-2016 12:27 PM