I DON'T LIKE THESE WORDS
(11-05-2020, 10:02 PM)MirahM Wrote: I know. I just hate that word because there is nothing positive associated with it. Take the word fuck face for example, I might call someone a fuck face when I think they've done something stupid but the thought of a face being fucked can still be a positive image. Bitch is a female dog, pussy is nice, dickhead isn't even that bad.

But shit show? SHIT SHOW?
Clearly you've never seen my Toilet Bowl Theater. My one man show of Urinetown was golden.
I'm sick of the word science. Believing in science used to mean something, now it just means believing in paper masks.
A fuck ton of shit shows.
That old numb nuts stuttering motherfucker "I believe in science, we gonna beat this thing that the Donald let in, together we will win". Old stupid asshole with his crackhead,child molesting son.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Conspiracy theory, but both the Republicans and dems had to get him out, he didnt want to play by the book, and the book is written. Pelosi is smiling right now doing that weird old lady thing she does with her mouth. Not saying it's true, but conspiracy theories are always fun.
This was a fun thread...

...and I'm still averse to anything more than 100%. Please don't say anything more than 100%, Mockers, it's dumb.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(07-09-2021, 06:15 AM)Duchess Wrote: This was a fun thread...

...and I'm still averse to anything more than 100%. Please don't say anything more than 100%, Mockers, it's dumb.

Only losers give 100%. *reapplies orange tan* Me? I give 1000%. I be best.
Unprecedented! Again! I've already hated on it once in this thread. This is double hate. If I never heard it again, it would be too soon.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]