Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MUNCHIES

Is there a particular snack that you like above all others, do you have a favorite munchie?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-29-2014, 04:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Is there a particular snack that you like above all others, do you have a favorite munchie?

Taco flavored Doritos.
Crab ragoon. I'd eat that shit 247 if I could.

I could be such a guy right now but I'll refrain.

Failure to quote damnit! Taz
shrimp wrapped in bacon.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Pringles. Golden Oreos. Swedish Fish. It could be something else next month.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I also love crab rangoon, I don't have to remind anyone of that time I was stuck on the toilet all weekend with 3 dozen of them to help me survive.

Cheese and olives are good too. As far as chips and candy go I'm not a big fan. I like real food.
(05-29-2014, 05:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Pringles. Golden Oreos. Swedish Fish. It could be something else next month.

Please, please don't mention Pringles on here. I don't even go down that aisle anymore. I love the Original and can eat a whole can in one sitting. hah
[Image: Naughty_Grandma_by_Momma__G.gif]
I get the reduced fat ones. Not fat free because those give you the shits. I too can eat a whole can in one sitting. Me and MJ. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Not much of a chips and cookie snack guy
When I go snacking in the fridge its usually a piece of cheese, bit of whatever leftover meat might be in there, sometimes an almond butter sammich.
No idea what a crab ragoon is
(05-30-2014, 07:39 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: No idea what a crab ragoon is

From Wiki:
Crab rangoon are deep-fried dumpling appetizers served in American Chinese and, more recently, Thai restaurants, stuffed with a combination of cream cheese, lightly flaked crab meat (more commonly, canned crab meat or imitation crab meat), with scallions, and/or garlic. These fillings are then wrapped in Chinese wonton wrappers in a triangular or flower shape, then deep fried in vegetable oil.

[Image: crabrangoon.jpg]
(05-29-2014, 07:10 PM)sally Wrote: Cheese and olives are good too. As far as chips and candy go I'm not a big fan. I like real food.

Greek olives are fun... and cheese and apples is one of the 4 food groups in my house. It makes a great camping breakfast.
Thanks Cannongal, now I know

I usually keep a container of several types of olives in there...
Now and then 2 or 3 end up in a martini
I love crab Rangoon too. There is a take out restaurant here that makes obnoxiously good ones. And they are huge, too. Sometimes I will just get an order of them . Another favorite restaurant munchies is the jack & blue sticks at an Irish pub near here.

As for muchies at home, tater chips.
It it's a crunchie, it's a munchie! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Dry roasted peanuts, pistachios, green olives with pimentos, shrimp cocktail.
Anyone ever eat sardines and washed it down with cranberry juice? It taste like bananas. Also it looks like they use bigger fish for sardines now. Smiley_emoticons_smile

No, I've never had either one in any combination.
(11-02-2014, 02:24 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No, I've never had either one in any combination.

There are only 2 combinations, you should try it. But brush thine teeff before smooching.