Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
(06-30-2014, 11:18 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: That's what I was originally going to say too, that somehow mom was in on it with him, but that just doesn't make sense.

Both parents want to off their child? Very unusual to me, but probably not unprecedented.

I'm guessing dad will end up having a girlfriend and he wanted to be with her without paying child support for another 16 years.

Just my 2 cents.

It could be that the wife, Leann Harris, is covering for her husband when she claims to have done the internet searches conducted on the home computer.

But, her statements at Cooper's funeral are bothersome to me. Not only the one about Justin being a great father and the leader of their family (along with the "heap of snot" comment), but more so the ones about how she wouldn't bring Cooper back if she could because now he won't have to experience the pain of growing up in this "broken world". That's weird and suspicious to me.

The warrant details that were released after the funeral show that Justin Harris drove north when he left work, in the opposite direction of the daycare center (he said he was on his way to meet friends).

So to believe that this was an accident, we not only have to buy that Justin Harris completely forgot about his son just 3 minutes after finishing breakfast with him and for 7 hours thereafter, but also that he forgot about picking his son up at the end of the work day. Defies reason.

I'm wondering if the Harris's had a life insurance policy on Cooper as is the case in some of these "accidental" baby deaths, and/or if they viewed the baby as a hardship financially or to their marriage.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by HairOfTheDog - 07-02-2014, 12:20 AM