Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
(07-03-2014, 03:36 PM)ramseycat Wrote: It's riveting and disgusting at the same time. After hearing about his sexting and sending women pics of his erect penis during work hours I want to believe he is guilty. But that only proves he is a pig. I just can't believe he forgot about his son in the three minute drive from Chick Filet to work.

If that was the only thing (not that it's insignificant), I wouldn't be convinced of guilt/intent already. I usually wait until trial and all of the evidence from both sides to feel confident about that, and sometimes, even then, can't be sure.

But, the circumstantial evidence presented today, in its totality, is overwhelming and makes the desire to freely pursue women look like a strong possible motive.

IF Leanna has only been standing by her man and wasn't involved in Cooper's death, she'd better sit her ass down and start thinking about her dead son and her future.

P.s. How'd you like to be one of the character witnesses for Justin (or "Ross", as he goes by)? They didn't get to hear any of the evidence before they took the stand. They had some pretty surprised looks on their faces when the prosecutor cross-examined and told them about what Ross was really doing all day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER - by HairOfTheDog - 07-03-2014, 04:44 PM