Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER
(07-06-2014, 12:39 PM)Pat/Ohio Wrote: Unless Ross had some medical problem, he's kind of young to be having bedroom problems too & at first I thought maybe he was in love w/his young GF he was texting but then found out he texted a few, not just one girl so there must be more to this secret life of his.

Yeah, he is young to have needed "male enhancements", which I've seen reported (but not yet verified). Then again, a good portion of sex is mental and Harris seems to have quite a delusional mindset and inflated ego (those can usually be deflated quite easily too, IMO).

Maybe part of why he appears to believe that he's sexy, smart, and crafty enough to fool church-goers, the general public, and LE alike...is because one of his wife's main goals in life is to pump him up (figuratively speaking). She called him her "leader", said he was "wonderful", blah blah blah...all after knowing that he'd not freaked out or been grief-stricken about causing their baby's death.

During the probable cause hearing, Det. Stoddard said that Leanna knew of Ross' previous "cheating" -- hooking up with women. LE has a text exchange between the two to confirm that fact. However, I'm not convinced yet that he was "cheating", based on Leanna's bizarre words and public demeanor following the slow and painful death of her son.

Seems possible to me that Leanna and Ross Harris had an open marriage, were swingers, or something to that effect. Right now, I'm not putting too much stock into her "did you say too much?" inquiry to Ross at the police station. It sounds very incriminating for her, like she was in on the murder. That may well be. But, without context, it could be that she was talking about something other than the baby's death when she asked him that question. Like you, I think a lot of other ugly shit is going to be unearthed in the course of the investigation.

I really wanna see the interrogation tapes and the tape of Ross and Leanna Harris talking alone at the police station. Pretty sure it's gonna be quite some time before those are released, though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-19-2014, 08:14 PM
RE: Leaving kids or animals in the car. - by Cutz - 06-22-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: COOPER HARRIS, 2, DIES IN HOT CAR: JUSTIN HARRIS CHARGED WITH MURDER - by HairOfTheDog - 07-06-2014, 01:49 PM