(17-Jul-2018) NOTICE: Mockforums.net will be upgraded over the next few days. During this time, there may be periods of instability. Thank you!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Come out, come out ....wake up lazy bums!!
Maggot Offline
Supermod

Come out, come out ....wake up lazy bums!!

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
07-05-2014 07:14 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

RE: Come out, come out ....wake up lazy bums!!

I've been up for awhile. It's a beee-u-tee-ful morning on the East Coast. I went for a ride and while I was out in the field I heard someone who lives in the development that borders the back of the farm fire up their mower at 6:30. I'd be pissed if I had a neighbor stuck up my ass doing that.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
07-05-2014 07:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

ramseycat Offline
Mocker

That's pretty rude. I'd be yelling out my window to knock it off.

It's a beautiful day here too. Going to be 87 but low humidity. I'm going to lay out in the sun a bit and read after I get a few things done. I need to measure the LR and DR windows and can't find my damned tape measure.

Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
07-05-2014 07:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

Not lazy here, just got back from mowing the lawn the last 2 hours. hah

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
07-05-2014 08:39 AM

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

Been thunderstorming since about 5 this morning, just settling down, coffee is making

07-05-2014 08:44 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Wide awake here, but hoping to be a lazy bum later.

Usually at least two employees call in sick for morning shifts the day after a party holiday (imagine that), but so far everyone's checked-in as scheduled. Good way to start the weekend.

07-05-2014 09:08 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

I have insomnia.....again. I have a friend of 30+ years turn their back on me. I know this sounds pathetic but she unfriended me on Facebook, but she has added my sister.

I think thats why I can't sleep.

07-05-2014 09:36 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Don't take it too hard, aussie. Your old mate probably has an ideal or lucky number of Facebook Friends and had to prioritize -- that's all.

Your sister has always been smarter, funnier, more talented, and prettier than you. That was obvious from your childhood fast-footed dance-off video (which still makes me smile just thinking about it).

07-05-2014 09:45 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

Yeh that's it HoTD. I have been in a couple of bands with her husband. It's a funny thing but my sister and I are not in competition with anything. In fact, she rang me and said this person had sent her a request and asked whether she should accept, I said 'yes of course', but shortly after I was given the flick. She had another facebook account with only her 'special' friends included in it, and I found out and called her out on it.

If I had a higher social status she wouldn't treat me like this, unfortunately. It is as repulsive for someone to be nice to you for who you are as who you aren't.

07-05-2014 10:06 AM

HairOfTheDog Offline

Oh, your sister is also of a higher social status than you? Then, maybe she is conspiring with the highfalutin old friend to caste you out!

You didn't call either of them a "cuntface" or a "lame duck" on Facebook did you? That kinda thing tends to rub the socially-elevated the wrong way (effin' snobs!).

I don't have a Facebook account, so maybe I just don't understand the gravity of the situation -- can't imagine one of my sisters calling me for permission to become social media friends with one of my old friends in the first place.

Anyway, if your old mate really cut you off over social status, she's not worth losing any sleep over, aussie. Seriously.

07-05-2014 10:43 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

My sister felt that the invite to be her friend was a betrayal towards me. I have never thought about whether my sister has an elevated social status. I consider all people to be on the same level unless they are idiots in which case they become persona non grata.

I reserve the use of the word 'you know what face' for Mockers......exclusively! Is that bad? Am I wrong?

07-05-2014 11:05 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(07-05-2014 10:06 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  It is as repulsive for someone to be nice to you for who you are as who you aren't.

Can you elaborate a little because I don't understand. Would that be the equivalent of someone treating you kindly because you fall in a high tax bracket and know the right people? If so, I wouldn't care to know anyone like that. I know wealthy people and I know those who barely have a pot to piss in, I treat them all the same, either respectfully or not. Their money or lack of, doesn't play a role in how I feel.

07-05-2014 11:22 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(07-05-2014 10:06 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  I found out and called her out on it.

That's hysterical! Hahaha! That's why she unfriended you. I sure hope you see how ridiculous that is. What would you tell little Aussie? Uh huh. Practice what you would preach to her. You don't want someone like that in your life, Aussie.

07-05-2014 11:26 AM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(07-05-2014 11:05 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  I reserve the use of the word 'you know what face' for Mockers......exclusively! Is that bad? Am I wrong?

No, that's not bad and no you're not wrong. Anyone you call cuntface in here should wear it like a badge of honor.

Hehehe

07-05-2014 11:27 AM