Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
HANNAH GRAHAM & MORGAN HARRINGTON, VA. MISSING/MURDERED
Matthew was arrested when a citizen noticed a suspicious person camping on the beach in a remote area of Texas and called in the license plate. He's still in Texas, but expected to be moved back to Virginia over the weekend. He waived the extradition hearing. Meanwhile, Chief Longo in Charlottesville is encouraging residents in the area to search their properties for signs of Hannah Graham.

Snip:
Though Matthew was arrested more than 1,000 miles away, Charlottesville Police Chief Timothy Longo said Thursday that he believes Graham is in the city or the nine surrounding counties. Search crews are moving south of the city to rural areas and farmlands, and Longo urged property owners to search their own parcels and realtors to check vacant properties.

Longo said Graham was wearing a shiny, sequined cropped top with black mesh and Capri pants when she disappeared. He also said Graham's iPhone 5S, which has not been located, was in a pink case.

When asked whether property owners should be on the lookout for signs of a deceased person, Longo said he still has hope that Graham is alive.

"I can't lose hope until I have to - until I need to," Longo said. "I have hope, I think Hannah's mom and dad have hope, but we all know as each day goes by, that hope will diminish."

He also urged anyone with knowledge about Jesse Matthew's whereabouts to come forward. "If someone saw Jesse Matthew on Saturday morning [Sept. 13] anywhere and he was alone, we need to know that information. If he was seen in the weeks following, we need to know. If his demeanor or attitude or personality was different, we need to know that," Longo said.

Full story: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-ask-p...ah-graham/

Messages In This Thread
RE: WHAT HAPPENED TO HANNAH GRAHAM? -- 18, Virginia - by HairOfTheDog - 09-26-2014, 01:16 AM