Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Guy gets in trouble with his wife while holding her hand . . . . . . .
just because he took this picture!

[Image: dogincar_zpseb89a175.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I saw the John Lennon picture right away, without even shaking my head. I totally missed the dog.
That woman is brave, it only takes one little slippery slip.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

That's a very nice bottom.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The girdle helps.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-16-2014, 11:29 PM)sally Wrote: I saw the John Lennon picture right away, without even shaking my head. I totally missed the dog.
Okay you lost me...
(10-17-2014, 02:39 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(10-16-2014, 11:29 PM)sally Wrote: I saw the John Lennon picture right away, without even shaking my head. I totally missed the dog.
Okay you lost me...

There was another thread he posted where you have to look carefully to see the big picture. It's John Lennon. I saw that one immediately.

http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11528
Okay you lost me...

I couldn't find him in there either. I'm glad I didn't spend too long trying before I read the rest of the thread.
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-17-2014, 03:39 PM)sally Wrote:
Okay you lost me...

There was another thread he posted where you have to look carefully to see the big picture. It's John Lennon. I saw that one immediately.

http://mockforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11528
*looks perplexed for a moment and then turns the Slayer song back up and continues head banging*
(10-17-2014, 10:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That's a very nice bottom.

I have to disagree, not my tastes so much...just no proportion to her...petite up top, and a large bubble ass look doesnt do it for me. Perhaps if she wasnt so slim up top it would look better in my eyes.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

My butt is not quite that big, however I'd like it to be. I think that's how I got the pinched nerve in my neck, doing 100 lb. hip thrusts with a weighted barbell in my lap.
That's not a nice way to talk of your husband!

Then again, I guess dumbbell would have been worse.
Its an ok ass, I was never a fan of the bubble butt either.
The dog is cool though