Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gone Missing.
[Image: 3041567742_94f62ae359_m.jpg]
^ Another smart woman pulls a profitable runner.

Missing wife #2,567,086 (2014) should rake in just enough reward money for the third-party return of the canine hostage to tide her over til the lucrative alimony settlement.

Next, she'll fight tooth and nail for full custody of the kids -- knowing that'll make him fight tooth and nail to stop her from getting full custody of the kids. Eventually, she'll "concede" to letting him have them on the weekends.

I love men, for all the right and wrong reasons.

[Image: 1996-03-08-fantasies.gif]
I'm handing out snickers for Halloween. Smiley_emoticons_razz
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I don't get trick or treaters. No one will bring them up my long ass driveway :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I have 2 bowls of candy, one for the little kids and one for the teenagers that don't dress up and just stand there with their pillow cases. The ones that look to old and make no effort get 2 pieces of candy corn. The good ones get snickers and reeses all the good stuff.

I want to hand out candy too! I'd even get in costume to do so.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-29-2014, 10:22 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I want to hand out candy too! I'd even get in costume to do so.

It is fun to have them come to the door.

I usually walk our kids around the neighborhood while my wife hands out the treats.

She's doing the Elvira thing this year complete with the low-plunging blouse.

YESSS!
Will she keep it on for you later? hah
(10-29-2014, 10:56 AM)Maggot Wrote: Will she keep it on for you later? hah

Yep.

I'll be like a kid in a candy store, literally and figuratively, with all the treats/sweets around.
(10-29-2014, 10:21 AM)Maggot Wrote: I have 2 bowls of candy, one for the little kids and one for the teenagers that don't dress up and just stand there with their pillow cases. The ones that look to old and make no effort get 2 pieces of candy corn. The good ones get snickers and reeses all the good stuff.
I like it.