Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
It's not Halloween without . . . . .
Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: It's not Halloween without . . . . .

Heh ..........I made the one I caught drink a sip or I would tell his parents, it was a small sip. I hope I put him on the right path. He was scared shitless.

09-24-2017 10:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Duchess Away
Administrator

(09-24-2017 10:07 AM)Maggot Wrote:  He was scared shitless.

One doesn't forget shit like that so chances are, you did put him on the right path.

I grew up in small town USA, in a place where one could let their little kids walk to the corner store. I was very young and I stole root beer barrels from the store, the owners were lovely old people who often gave us kids treats. When my mom discovered what I had done she took me by the hand back to the store and I had to tell those generous old people what I had done. I have never forgotten the feeling of humiliation and I never again helped myself to something that belonged to someone else. I found out as an adult that my mom had called them first, she wanted to give them a heads up because she was concerned about them treating me kindly after I had been so bad. She wanted that to be a lesson I wouldn't soon forget.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
09-24-2017 10:17 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

sally Away
sally

I used to walk to the corner store when I was a kid and sometimes my mom would send me and my friend up there with a note saying we could buy her cigarettes and beer. The store was called Bob Moore's and Bob Moore was an old dickhead, he'd accuse me of stealing even when I wasn't.

09-24-2017 01:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

SIXFOOTERsez Offline
Mocker

(09-23-2017 10:53 AM)Carsman Wrote:  
(09-21-2017 09:59 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:  I want to put an ice cube right in that little dimple......

(09-22-2017 10:41 PM)sally Wrote:  
(09-21-2017 09:59 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote:  I want to put an ice cube right in that little dimple......

In Hillary's chin? You're gross.

I don't even think she has a dimple in her chin, but I suspect you could find plenty in her ass. So have at it, weirdo.

(09-23-2017 10:47 AM)BigMark Wrote:  Disturbing, yikes.

I'm pretty sure Six was referring to Maggs post! And I agree with it there! Smiley_emoticons_fiesSmiley_emoticons_biggrin
^^^^ This

09-24-2017 01:25 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(09-24-2017 10:17 AM)Duchess Wrote:  
(09-24-2017 10:07 AM)Maggot Wrote:  He was scared shitless.

One doesn't forget shit like that so chances are, you did put him on the right path.

I grew up in small town USA, in a place where one could let their little kids walk to the corner store. I was very young and I stole root beer barrels from the store, the owners were lovely old people who often gave us kids treats. When my mom discovered what I had done she took me by the hand back to the store and I had to tell those generous old people what I had done. I have never forgotten the feeling of humiliation and I never again helped myself to something that belonged to someone else. I found out as an adult that my mom had called them first, she wanted to give them a heads up because she was concerned about them treating me kindly after I had been so bad. She wanted that to be a lesson I wouldn't soon forget.

I stole a chocolate Reese's Peanut Butter Christmas Tree and some malted milk chocolate balls when I worked for Price Chopper. I bought VHS tapes off my second youngest brother knowing he had stole them from Potsdam's video rental store. I never got caught, never learned my lesson. That's why I'm the orange cone throwing rebel I am today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
09-24-2017 04:34 PM

BigMark Offline
Mocker

[Image: tenor.gif]

09-24-2017 05:00 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
09-24-2017 05:01 PM

Carsman Offline
Bad Mocker

[Image: y7oEZFY.jpg]

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
10-04-2017 11:13 PM