Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread
(04-18-2018, 01:56 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 10:01 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 06:45 PM)sally Wrote: What about The Cult? I don't know what his name is, but I think he had one of the better voices of all those goofy hair bands.
Ian Astburry. Amazing voice, although I don't think The Cult was actually considered a hair band. I never thought they were anyway. Ian went on to front the Doors reunion and did an amazing job on it. See for yourself
I got to see D21C before Manzarek died, first concert ever for my kid. The guy from Fuel was fronting them then but he did a commendable job. Unfortunately the sound was absolute shit, no fault of the band just a piss poor venue.
Brett did pretty well, some say he did better than Ian. Ian actually even looks and acts like Jim IMO. Scott Weiland did a pretty damned good job with Break On Through. But if I was running the show and had my choice, I'd go with Eddie Vedder all day long.
Usually poor sound quality doesn't fall on the venue but rather the sound crew of the headlining act.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Music NEWS. Or...anotherfuckingmusicthread - by Blindgreed1 - 04-18-2018, 02:13 PM