Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
TAMIR RICE, 12 -- KILLED BY CLEVELAND POLICE
(12-08-2014, 01:49 AM)Cutz Wrote: A police officer can be a woman just as easily a man, I'm not worried about the gender of the cop nor the accusers of her/his actions. I just greet sarcasm with sarcasm. If a female cop shot an advancing suspect who was drawing a weapon... I'd still think questioning her actions is bombastic, media-incited nonsense. If you want to paint Kid's position as believing no cops should be questioned... then you're about as serious as I was with the soccer moms wielding the power of Fox news comments.

I'll let Kid speak to me for himself, Cutz. We don't need an intermediary.

Kid implied upthread that people who haven't walked a mile in cops' shoes shouldn't talk. People can't question if they can't talk (or type, in the case of Mock). So, he and I have agreed to disagree. That's where we stand.

Just to be clear: those of us who haven't walked a mile in cops' shoes (including you and Kid, if you wish) but are interested in these types of cases or this case specifically are gonna go ahead and keeping talking; some will make judgments and form opinions in the process. People are free to do that here and others are free to label them irrational or bombastic for it.

If Kid wants to acknowledge and discuss things about this case specifically -- like the fact that the police officers or their reps lied about about the incident before park surveillance video was revealed/released, or the fact that several tactical experts agree that the close-up roll-up on Tamir was a tactical error, or the fact that the shooting officer has a history of poor performance, or anything else directly or indirectly related to the case -- I'd like to hear his take, as always.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TAMIR RICE, 12 -- KILLED BY CLEVELAND POLICE - by HairOfTheDog - 12-08-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Ferguson - by Midwest Spy - 11-28-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Duchess - 11-28-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Blindgreed1 - 11-28-2014, 04:56 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Ferguson - by Duchess - 11-28-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Ferguson - by HairOfTheDog - 11-28-2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Ferguson - by username - 11-28-2014, 07:50 PM