Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Cop Menace to Society
Smiley_emoticons_smile

Well, Cutz, since he didn't shoot a kid and lie about it, or shoot his wife in the back while sleeping, or shoot himself in a gun store with other customers in the line of fire, or choke a man to death..............I wouldn't call him a menace to society.

I'd not personally wanna take a long ride with him, given the Kevin James mannerisms and Taylor Swift adoration, but can't knock the man for having pep on the job.

Someone sent me that this morning. So glad the cops here are in the news for something other than violence. It made me laugh.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-17-2015, 04:10 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Well, Cutz, since he didn't shoot a kid and lie about it, or shoot his wife in the back while sleeping, or shoot himself in a gun store with other customers in the line of fire, or choke a man to death

I think this is worse.
hah

Yeah, I guess it's kind of a close call.
Ya almost gotta feel for the cops nowadays, and where things are going with monitoring their actions via video surveillance. I'm not so sure I'd want my every move recording during my working day, nor my words...ESPECIALLY my words. But methinks that's where this will be headed, eventually.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(01-17-2015, 04:10 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_smile

or shoot himself in a gun store with other customers in the line of fire,

Saw that one the other day, losing his finger. Man, what a fuck-up by both parties. A cop should always know to verify the gun is unloaded...but man, every hand gun I've ever looked at to purchase from a gun store, before it was handed to me for observation, the guy behind the counter either handed it to me with the cylinder open, and checked prior to handing it to me, or in the case of a semi-auto the magazine was pulled out, and the chamber was cleared and checked before handing it to me.

I can't fathom how a bullet was in that chamber. Clerk that handed him that gun should be fired.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

(01-18-2015, 08:27 AM)thekid65 Wrote:
(01-17-2015, 04:10 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_smile

or shoot himself in a gun store with other customers in the line of fire,

Saw that one the other day, losing his finger. Man, what a fuck-up by both parties. A cop should always know to verify the gun is unloaded...but man, every hand gun I've ever looked at to purchase from a gun store, before it was handed to me for observation, the guy behind the counter either handed it to me with the cylinder open, and checked prior to handing it to me, or in the case of a semi-auto the magazine was pulled out, and the chamber was cleared and checked before handing it to me.

I can't fathom how a bullet was in that chamber. Clerk that handed him that gun should be fired.

I'm copying your response and commenting on it in the Gun thread, Kid -- just because the video of the incident is there for reference.