Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

What to give the loved one who has everything. Chocolate buttholes. I think it's the perfect gift for my Membership. I love you guys.

[Image: Edible-Anus.jpg]

[Image: Mmmm-buttholes.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The most mind numbing holiday ever, Created to sell cards.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Seems a lot of effort to sell me 1 card a year. I think its a plot cooked up by the restaurants. I refuse to go out on valentines day, its amateur hour out there. Morons go to a (to them) fancy place, order shit they usually don't, think the classy thing to do is send things back and cause a scene.
I usually get her a nice card, some good chocolates and cook a fancy dinner at home
Now Duch, don't you think you should eat before diving into the chocolate? Here ya go, have a little piece of a all meat pie.

[Image: 10933800_1399657613669846_48978381844309...afvbcy.jpg]
(01-31-2015, 09:50 AM)F.U. Dont ask again Wrote: Here ya go, have a little piece of a all meat pie.

hah I don't think I could do that nor the chocolate buttholes. Simply saying that makes me feel like a conservative asshole, I don't normally view myself as being conservative but the older I get the more I seem to have that general attitude. I don't want to be tightassed :(
Meat pie just looks gross..even without the dicks. Hey, in my eye, chocolate is chocolate. If it is good, and (no pun) not crap, then I would eat anything made from good chocolate.

For you, my sweeties Blowing-kisses

[Image: Rottenecards_58183125_mpxktdcfjh.png]

[Image: forget-blow-jobs-flowers-valentines-day-...ecards.jpg]

[Image: believe-much-not-valentines-day-ecard-someecards.jpg]

[Image: Funny+Valentines+Day+Cards11.jpg]

Big wet smooches to Duchess! From MJ of course. Smiley_emoticons_wink
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
hah

Happy Valentines Day
Luckily I have an overnight cashier shift all alone to distract me from being alone on Valentines' Day.
My husband will be lucky if I don't choose today to ask him about that separation/divorce I've been thinking about.

We don't fight much or anything but he drives me crazy sometimes. Sometimes I think our kid drama is the only thing holding us together. He's a great guy when he's not being an asshole though. I dunno. *scratches head*

Part of it is just my desire to have some peace/my own place. Both of us would probably benefit from spending every other weekend away from each other and briefly free from the damn drama. Hmmm...
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-14-2015, 04:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Luckily I have an overnight cashier shift all alone to distract me from being alone on Valentines' Day.

See? I WANT to be alone on Valentine's Day. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-14-2015, 04:32 PM)username Wrote: Part of it is just my desire to have some peace/my own place. Both of us would probably benefit from spending every other weekend away from each other and briefly free from the damn drama. Hmmm...

Take turns going up to your cabin. Alone. Is that an option?
Key Lime pie is in the oven, roses on the table, still need to sign the card. 3 different chocolates laid out and Veal Marsala is in the offing.
No idea what her plan is, but I got my end covered.
(02-14-2015, 06:37 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Key Lime pie is in the oven, roses on the table, still need to sign the card. 3 different chocolates laid out and Veal Marsala is in the offing.
No idea what her plan is, but I got my end covered.

Six, I love you.....my favorite Italian dish is Veal Marsala but I rarely order it any more as my friends glare at me (ordering Veal) so I meekly ask for chicken marsala; I spent a lot of time growing up on my grandparents cattle/wheat farm and I used to witness the slaughtering of cattle so guess I don't give it a second thought. Your sig other will be happy....
Funny story...GF and I decided to buy something together and not try to get some hack gift, but we still picked up cards for each other. I picked up one I thought was a nice sentiment and pretty color and picture etc, and when she opened it she told me it was the card I gave her a couple years ago hahahahaha. Whoops. I thought it looked familiar.
Sometimes I piss off my wife just so she leaves me the hell alone.......hah
(02-14-2015, 04:34 PM)username Wrote:
(02-14-2015, 04:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Luckily I have an overnight cashier shift all alone to distract me from being alone on Valentines' Day.

Fuck this snow. Called into work. Roads are too bad. Stuck "alone" with my dad and my equally unlucky in love brother.
(02-14-2015, 11:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Fuck this snow. Called into work. Roads are too bad. Stuck "alone" with my dad and my equally unlucky in love brother.

That Vodka is looking better and better eh?
(02-14-2015, 11:03 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(02-14-2015, 11:01 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

That Vodka is looking better and better eh?
yes. I think we brought most of our alcohol to our friends house when we went there for nye though.:(