Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
A WRECK OF A THREAD
(06-10-2015, 02:44 PM)sally Wrote: You also didn't answer if she asked the people that she spoke to privately to come back and tell you her complaints because she was to scared to do it herself.

Wouldn't you agree that Zero needs to be speaking to me or our Mods about the only issue regarding him and that's the issue of changing post content? Zero knew changing content would be a problem. I feel certain of that. I also know Zero plays dumb/unaware/obtuse, whatever you want to call it, when it suits him.

Seriously Sally, do we need a rule for every goddamn thing? I'm not cussing you, that's a serious question, does everything need to be spelled out? How often do you see a problem come up in regards to the rules here? I like the freedom to be as juvenile as the next guy but I'm still hanging out with adults, with people who know how to act in this type of setting. I don't want rules, I don't want to have to tell other grownups what's acceptable & what's not, most adults just know, in the real world I simply wouldn't invite that type of person into my home but Mock isn't exactly like that. You're a bright girl and I'm certain you know exactly what I mean.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-10-2015, 02:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I said that we're all supposed to be adults here; meaning we have the capacity to understand why a reasonable request is made and speak for ourselves directly about issues that come up, on the board.

Are we talking about other issues behind the scenes that I may not know about or is this the faggot issue that started in the Friday Ass thread? If it's the faggot issue then she directly and verbally addressed it which I keep repeating. It's there you can't deny it.
(06-10-2015, 03:07 PM)sally Wrote:
(06-10-2015, 02:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I said that we're all supposed to be adults here; meaning we have the capacity to understand why a reasonable request is made and speak for ourselves directly about issues that come up, on the board.

Are we talking about other issues behind the scenes that I may not know about or is this the faggot issue that started in the Friday Ass thread? If it's the faggot issue then she directly and verbally addressed it which I keep repeating. It's there you can't deny it.

I'm not denying that Zero made it clear that Duchess got way under her skin with one word posted multiple times after Zero posted a slew of similar pics.

I'm talking about addressing for herself the issue of changing the context of her posts and the threads.

That has been addressed to HER on the board, by Duchess, by me, and by user. But, it's YOU that keeps responding, not Zero. I understand your take already.

If Zero doesn't want to respond to what's been addressed to her on the board, that's her choice. If she wants to ignore the request and instead keep doing it, I think it's chickenshit for the reasons that I already explained clearly, but it's again her choice. If she wants to PM people about it instead of addressing it on the board where it came up, I think that's lame, but that's just my opinion and it's again her choice.

Those are my opinions sally. I fully understand your opinions. That's it.
(06-10-2015, 03:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Wouldn't you agree that Zero needs to be speaking to me or our Mods about the only issue regarding him and that's the issue of changing post content? Zero knew changing content would be a problem. I feel certain of that. I also know Zero plays dumb/unaware/obtuse, whatever you want to call it, when it suits him.

(06-10-2015, 03:07 PM)sally Wrote: If it's the faggot issue then she directly and verbally addressed it which I keep repeating.

Ok, now I'm confused. Is zero transgender?
(06-10-2015, 02:44 PM)sally Wrote: You also didn't answer if she asked the people that she spoke to privately to come back and tell you her complaints because she was to scared to do it herself.

Seriously Sally, do we need a rule for every goddamn thing? I'm not cussing you, that's a serious question, does everything need to be spelled out? How often do you see a problem come up in regards to the rules here? I like the freedom to be as juvenile as the next guy but I'm still hanging out with adults, with people who know how to act in this type of setting. I don't want rules, I don't want to have to tell other grownups what's acceptable & what's not, most adults just know, in the real world I simply wouldn't invite that type of person into my home but Mock isn't exactly like that. You're a bright girl and I'm certain you know exactly what I mean.

You don't need a rule for everything and it's a reasonable request, I never said it wasn't. But the fact that she continues to do it doesn't make her a pussy, it seems more along the lines of being a troll. That's all I'm saying. And apparently she did speak to your mods about that or something she wasn't happy with.
(06-10-2015, 03:26 PM)Jimbone Wrote:

(06-10-2015, 03:07 PM)sally Wrote: If it's the faggot issue then she directly and verbally addressed it which I keep repeating.

Ok, now I'm confused. Is zero transgender?

In the picture she posted of her and Cosmo she was a woman, although I guess it's possible she could clean up nicely and pull a Bruce Jenner. Unlike Clang.
I don't run around right click/saving photos but usually if someone deleted a pic it's a personal photo or something and I don't necessarily want to "force" people to keep their personal photos up (although all the "blank" spots in the member's photos are a bummer...and eye sore). But I've posted pics and deleted them out of PB so I sure as shit can't fault that. But if you're using photos combined with words as commentary, changing and/or deleting them is just bypassing the 15 minute edit rule which is bullshit as far as I'm concerned.
Besides, JB is right...it's a crime. It's been days since I had an orgasm. *tears*
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-10-2015, 04:25 PM)username Wrote: Besides, JB is right...it's a crime. It's been days since I had an orgasm. *tears*

There's an easy way to fix that, but if you're in Mormon country you're likely going to jail for it. hah
(06-10-2015, 04:25 PM)username Wrote: I don't run around right click/saving photos

Even if you started saving her original photos, deleting her posts and replacing her altered ones with the originals she would be able to change them back. She's like Houdini with that crap.
Edit an image in a bucket. The bucket link is the same as for the original image and the edited image gets picked up wherever the link is posted.

Presto -- Houdini-level Magic! hah

But yeah, I personally wouldn't try to change them back because it's too easy to just keep changing them, obviously.

If Zero or anyone else is unable or unwilling to respect an honor system, restrictions/bans can either be put in place or others can choose to ignore/accept/respond to the fact that the person(s) has no honor under the circumstances, regard them accordingly, and carry on.

Seems that everyone who's weighed in thus far doesn't think that kind of shit is worthy of attempting to restrict/ban. The reasonable request has been made of Zero. She is free to resume posting whenever she likes, as she sees fit. Or, she can cease posting. Her choice.

If she chooses to keep posting and it's just too much for Zero not to be a "troll" about it (your preferred description, sal), then other members will either disregard the fact that she doesn't own her shit, or speak their piece about it on the board. And, you can continue to be Zero's spokesperson/defender if she gets called out and she's "too scared" to respond herself.

It's that simple, sally.
I don't know why you feel the need to keep responding to me with these long winded posts about issues we've already discussed. You don't have to remind me of my "preferred description" of Zero, I remember what I said being it was only a short time ago. I'm not her defender and never claimed to be, but my stance stays the same. I don't see where calling her a chicken shit pussy was justified, that's it and I've stated my reasons why.
You're the one that keeps bringing up the same shit on behalf of Zero. YOU. The thread had moved on.

I'm responding because you just don't seem to get the very simple concept at hand here.

For the record, re-read your own posts. You've addressed some of your posts to me, and you've addressed a lot more than your offense to how other people have characterized the situation or the poster and keep arguing about it.

But, you got it. Continue your mission -- I won't respond to you on this topic again.
(06-10-2015, 11:22 PM)sally Wrote: I don't know why you feel the need to keep responding to me with these long winded posts about issues we've already discussed. You don't have to remind me of my "preferred description" of Zero, I remember what I said being it was only a short time ago. I'm not her defender and never claimed to be, but my stance stays the same. I don't see where calling her a chicken shit pussy was justified, that's it and I've stated my reasons why.

I bet you'd massage Zero's feet! I want to talk to Mr. Sally. I think he'd agree with me (if for no other reason than to get a foot massage). Mr. Sally? Hello???
Commando Cunt Queen
At what point did the thread move on? Please show me where it moved back to the original topic after my HALF jokingly post about User being a tough guy and Zero owning her ass. You won't find anything other than me answering Duchess' questions and me responding to your butthurt novels that were directed to me.

I even stopped talking about it because it's stupid and wished User a good trip and then guess what post comes next? Yep, you guessed it, another one of HotD's books explaining not a goddamn thing.
The thread title is becoming more and more accurate with each new post.
(06-11-2015, 12:37 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: The thread title is becoming more and more accurate with each new post.

Heh-heh. True.

It's a problem (for me) when I have to keep re-reading/reminding myself what exactly I was indignant about in the first place (although the lack of orgasm thing has somehow remained CLEARLY problematic).

Hey!!! Look there! A squirrel....

Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(06-11-2015, 12:37 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: The thread title is becoming more and more accurate with each new post.

I was thinking the same thing. So, back on-track (or off-track, as it were)...

AMTRAK DERAILMENT INVESTIGATION -- UPDATE

An examination of the cellphone used by the engineer on the Amtrak train that derailed in Philadelphia last month, killing eight people, turned up no evidence that he was on the phone at the time of the accident, federal investigators said Wednesday.

[Image: 11RAILweb-master180.jpg]
“Analysis of the phone records of engineer Brandon Bostian (pic above) does not indicate that any calls, texts, or data usage occurred during the time the engineer was operating the train,” the National Transportation Safety Board said in an update of its investigation into the accident.

Investigators said an examination of Amtrak’s records also confirmed that the engineer had not used the train’s Wi-Fi system while he was operating the locomotive.

The question of whether the engineer driving the train, Brandon Bostian, might have been using a cellphone has been a critical part of the N.T.S.B.’s investigation into the crash, with investigators trying to determine if he had been distracted by a call or text message.

Full story: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/11/us/amt....html?_r=0
(06-11-2015, 12:50 AM)username Wrote: (although the lack of orgasm thing has somehow remained CLEARLY problematic).

Hey!!! Look there! A squirrel....

Joseph Smith user, do I have to do everything around here?

Take off your Magic Underwear and get. it. done.

I think Utah has gone to your loins.
New Jersey

[Image: 57ed192e1a0000f3045b5abd.jpeg]
^ Train personnel survey the New Jersey Transit train that crashed into the platform at the Hoboken Terminal on Thursday morning.

• At least one dead, more than 100 injured, according to reports
• New Jersey Transit train slammed into Hoboken Terminal, leaving riders trapped
• National Transportation Safety Board sending team to investigate
• PATH, NJ Transit service suspended

Story: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hobo...ff?section=&
I'm going to jump the gun and blame it on a terrorist.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.