Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered
(02-26-2015, 12:28 PM)LytoMe Wrote: So tell me HOD, what are your thoughts now that a suspect has been arrested?

I haven't seen where police have arrested a second suspect yet, LytoMe? Last I read, they were still seeking him and possibly a third suspect who was a passenger.

Anyway, I don't believe this was a road rage incident between people who happened to know each other. I think it was either an on-going dispute that prompted the shoot-out between the suspect and the Meyers, or the shoot-out was the result of a drug-related incident that went down in the park that night.

Predictably, the suspect is claiming self-defense. The fact that Tammy Meyers didn't call police and instead took her son out with a gun to confront the suspect gives his defense attorney a lot to work with on that front. The fact that the Meyers family withheld information from LE and told different stories also obviously works in the suspect's favor.

Personally, I think the suspect seems like a piece of shit. I don't know about the Meyers' family character, but their word is shot to hell by their changing stories.

[Image: 150224_gma_gibson_16x9t_384.jpg]
^Tammy Meyers, shot to death; ^Erich Nowsch, charged with murder of Tammy Meyers

There's a preliminary hearing set for March 10th. Unless it gets waived and the case goes straight to a secret grand jury, we should learn more about the evidence against 19-year-old Erich Nowsch at that time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered - by HairOfTheDog - 02-26-2015, 02:40 PM