Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered
(02-27-2015, 01:07 PM)LytoMe Wrote: HOD I read in a different article that the "husband" stated he was told by the police to not speak about this suspect in public, I have to find that article. All of their lies and stories it is hard to keep up with who said what and when. lol

I sure hope the police told him not to talk about the suspect while the investigation and charges are pending.

The fact that the Meyers family didn't tell the media early on that they knew the suspect isn't an issue or question.

However, they sure as hell should have told the police. Instead, they chose to withhold that important information from officers investigating the death of their wife/mom -- that's straight from the captain's mouth and Mr. Meyers admitted it. So, I understand why many people feel that Tammy Meyers and her family are partly responsible for the killing and are suspicious of the family.

This might be the interview you referenced:

I don't think the Meyers family's fucked-uppery justifies piece-of-shit Nowsch (and/or his accomplices) shooting Tammy Meyers to death in her driveway, though. Just like she should have called the police earlier in the evening if she felt endangered by Nowsch and company, Nowsch and company could have called police or driven straight to the police station if they felt endangered by the Meyers instead of following them back home and shooting it out. He's no victim, in my opinion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tammy Meyers - Las Vegas Mother Murdered - by HairOfTheDog - 02-27-2015, 02:08 PM