Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Our new weatherman.

He was on the other night during the news at 6. hah
You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
He's on a roll..........

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
Ayup..........

(03-09-2015, 12:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: He was on the other night during the news at 6. hah

He's excellent! These might be the very best weather forecast I have ever seen! 28

I would listen to him everyday!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
He'd make a great anchor.
Respect-applause

I might actually tune into the local tv news if he was doing the weather.
They bleeped some of it but he surprised me.
Where the hell is he?

hah

Even funnier because he sounded a bit like an Adam Sandler character.
A new one

feb feb feb feb

hah You are so lucky to have him!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]