Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU!
(03-28-2015, 11:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-28-2015, 11:16 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote: the Federal law that was signed by none other than Bill Clinton in 1993.

Is that just a general statement or a shot fired over my bow? Awink

Neither...it's a fact. People are making way too much out of this law. It's gone beyond ridiculous.

I guess it wasn't a big deal when it became a federal law, or a state law for 29 other states. Most of the gays were still in the closet, so no one cared.
If these big businesses want to boycott IN, then they need to boycott the other 29 states also, but they won't. Boycotting Chick-fil-a didn't hurt them one bit, in fact, it helped them...so, fuck them all. Take your business elsewhere, I say.

I do love reading all the comments on various news sites though. The ones that say we should put all the religious nuts in Indiana and then nuke us off the planet are my favorites.
People are "moving" out of Indiana because of this law...and then...people are "moving" to Indiana because of this law. 28

ETA...Believe it or not, I liked Bill Clinton for the most part. Hillary, not so much...not at ALL!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU! - by FAHQTOO - 03-28-2015, 12:23 PM