Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU!
(04-03-2015, 11:13 PM)blueberryhill Wrote: Why don't you just quit taking pokes at me. It gets old... I don't give a rat's ass any more about you or any of the shit you post. I don't agree with you but I don't insult you on every post; I knew you would think it was O.K. to discriminate against gays. Expected it from you...If you are going to own a public business, then I don't think you should discriminate against someone because of their sexual orientation. I know that makes me a very bad person in your eyes, but I am gonna stick to my beliefs as long as I live on this planet. You say I am intolerable, blah, blah....your logic is flawed. I don't care for you or anyone who discriminates because of color, sexual orientation, etc. We need Counselors and I was a good one. Thank God, you are not a counselor as you would suck at it. My very good friend has 4 children, one of whom is gay....what would you do if you had a gay child, FAQ2? I think it is the height of audacity to think you are better than someone else because of the color of your skin or because you are heterosexual, etc. If that makes me flawed and intolerable, then I can live with that, so just don't make any more stupid comments on my posts. You have the right to do anything you damn please; just go do it. I don't care...

Aussie, is that you? You guys are like Mock Fraternal twins where two separate eggs are fertilized by two separate sperm, but come out like equal nuts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU! - by sally - 04-03-2015, 11:27 PM