Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU!
It is difficult to know when you are being sarcastic or not, but in any case, I agree with you. I wouldn't want to be married to me either....don't know about becoming gay or slicing my throat, though. I probably would just continue being single and not subject my "husband" to a selfish, shallow, I crazy, opinionated, etc. lady. I have said all that about myself numerous times on here....I think you are nice, too, maybe a little bored with your life, but you fit very well on this forum...hope you can recapture the "spark" because I know what User is talking about when the spark doesn't shine as bright and you settle into being a couple and form a deeper relationship (more spiritual than passionate), but I always wanted that "spark" to last. Marriage works for some people. I have a very good friend who has been married to her 2nd husband for 25 years and she still misses her husband when she is apart from him for even a day. She has maintained that "spark" for 25 years and I do envy her. Cheers, to my Mock friend.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU! - by blueberryhill - 04-04-2015, 07:07 PM