Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU!
I've got to go with the school on this one. If it's a religious school, somehow funded by the Catholic Church or otherwise a Catholic entity, I think they're well within their rights to let him go (at least they didn't abruptly fire him and instead, are choosing not to renew his contract). The "unless he terminates his relationship" is disgusting but I guess necessary...they're giving him SOME choice (albeit an insulting one).

He needs to look for a job in secular society.

There are some people that fear that if gay couples are allowed to marry, somehow that will slippery slope in to Catholic churches and such being forced to conduct gay marriages. Stupid. Separation of church/state. But, that guy shouldn't be surprised that his employer might feel the need to take some action now that they've discovered he's (seemingly) openly gay and plans to hopefully wed his boyfriend. He's in the wrong job. If he's such a great teacher, I'd like to think a public highschool or something would grab him up quickly.
Commando Cunt Queen

Messages In This Thread
RE: BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU! - by username - 05-02-2015, 03:50 PM