Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU!
i agree with all the posters upstream....but i do have to climb up on my bandwagon for a moment. I am not insulting Catholics on here, but......one of my grandsons was raised Catholic, however, in the year 2015, we are saying maybe this gay guy should move on to a secular school, etc. (I totally agree, who needs the aggravation), but here we have a "Christian" school saying he is violated one of their doctrines...Do you think we need to take a harder look at Christian doctrines and have we progressed that much since 1645...well yes, but still.....Guess maybe I prefer not be identified as a Christian in today's world because there is just too much dang hate wrapped up in that word. think I will pass and continue to say, I am a spiritual person, but maybe not a Christian..getting down off soapbox, now, but in closing, let me say. If loving you means I can't be a Christian, then so be it...I believe the Catholic church needs to do a whole bunch of soul searching, and quit applying double standard by hiding their pedophiles. Yes, it has improved, but do u see something wrong with this picture and firing a gay guy? Amen, in the name of a higher power

Messages In This Thread
RE: BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU! - by blueberryhill - 05-02-2015, 04:26 PM