Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU!
(05-03-2015, 09:29 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's a confusing story, blueberry.

Alumni, as opposed to current students, were reportedly the ones to first see the Facebook post and start the protest against Mrs. Jannuzzi. One of them is related to Susan Sarandon, who also chimed in.

I just found an update to the story; looks like Mrs. Jannuzzi has been reinstated, with stipulations about the tone of her public statements.

The school and religious leaders went back and forth, eventually deciding that while her views posted on Facebook were not against their standards, the tone was.

Here's the latest story with more details: http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/new.../25587809/

Thanks for some clarification....I do think, that instead of the news media blowing these cases way out of proportion, there are enough injustices in the USA and other countries to keep us busy. I spoke a little harshly to a friend who constantly sends me crap on how we all have to arm ourselves to protect us from the Gov't....I wrote back to her and asked her who was going to protect me from her....and other stuff....she also says we are becoming a 3rd world country....she immigrated here from England in the 50's and is an old flying buddy, but she is definitely into tea parties....and other preachy stuff...All I ever asked, is that she just stop sending me all this crap and we will be fine....we have hungry kids here, and we feed children from other countries...maybe that is propaganda as "they" say that food meant for needy folks is intercepted by some kind of terrorist somewhere.....Kids die every day from loaded weapons and child abuse.....as i said we should all be more concerned with building more dang prisons instead of freeing all these killers after they serve 15 years in prison and are released to kill again and again....People who were arrested for selling pot get longer jail sentences than rapists, child killers, etc..... You see there is a still a lot to worry about....Can we just give the gay issue a rest and continue to treat others as we would want to be treated. I have no energy left today......and if we don't start fixing the nation's highways and bridges, we are all going to drop into some giant pothole never to be seen again.....Well thanks, Hair, for listening....

Messages In This Thread
RE: BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU! - by blueberryhill - 05-03-2015, 09:51 PM