Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU!
(06-23-2018, 12:45 PM)BigMark Wrote: Libs are petty.

I don't think it's Libs or Conservatives or Moderates who are by default petty.

It's political extremists on either side who are petty, goes with the territory.

Almost two years after her election loss, Trump and his far right worshipers are STILL chanting "lock her up!" at rallies despite several investigations clearing Clinton. They're STILL falsely blaming Obama for Trump's failures. They're STILL labeling everyone who's not a right wing extremist "Libs". They're STILL acting like aggrieved victims of everything and everyone under the sun when they don't get their way. The conspiracy theories are also stupid and petty as can be.

As far as far left extremists go...............when they apologize to everyone for the actions of other individuals it annoys me. I saw that a couple of actors apologized profusely for working with accused child molester Wood Allen. They gave away their salaries to make amends. Why? They didn't molest Allen's alleged victims. I'm not giving back my salary as penance for the assholes I've worked with/for.

I also don't like how far left extremists attempt to stifle free speech at venues that have booked far right speakers, especially colleges and universities. As much as I oppose some of those speakers' messages, they have the same right to speak, within the parameters of the law.

I will say that the far left is less annoying than the far right in their pettiness and extremist views/actions, to me. The ones on the left are typically motivated by fairness and respect for all. The ones on the far right typically look down on everyone who they see as 'others' and seek to hold them down. That's my experience anyway.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BY GOD, IT'S MY RIGHT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST YOU! - by HairOfTheDog - 06-23-2018, 04:33 PM